WOW !!! OMG !!! I am not saying this is true but it sure makes you think...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:25:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  WOW !!! OMG !!! I am not saying this is true but it sure makes you think...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: WOW !!! OMG !!! I am not saying this is true but it sure makes you think...  (Read 9663 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2009, 08:13:39 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, doesn't the Bible say that the Anti-Christ will fool EVERYONE?

no, the bible says he will not fool the elect

I thought you didn't believe in election.

Don't know why you think that, for I have never said that I didn't believe in the elect, in fact, if you do a search on my postings, you'll see that I have often referred to the "elect"

Well, I suppose so, but imo if you're going to refer to the elect as in "elected because I selected", then I don't see the point in calling it election at all. I'm referring to your opposition to Calvinism in that other thread whose title I can't remember.

you lost me...tell me again why I can't believe in the Elect without agreeing with Calvin?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2009, 08:14:44 PM »

You made a pretty strong anti-Calvinist statement, which would imply disbelief in election.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2009, 08:15:39 PM »

You made a pretty strong anti-Calvinist statement, which would imply disbelief in election.

and how is that?
Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2009, 04:11:10 PM »

and how is that?

Well, if people aren't predestined to salvation or damnation, then how are they elect? Sure, you can say they're 'elect' because God foresaw they would believe, but I really don't see how that is actually election.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2009, 04:39:13 PM »

and how is that?

Well, if people aren't predestined to salvation or damnation, then how are they elect? Sure, you can say they're 'elect' because God foresaw they would believe, but I really don't see how that is actually election.

2Pet 1:10 "Therefore, my brothers, be all the more eager to make your calling and election sure. For if you do these things, you will never fall."

if WE have the power to make our "calling and election sure", then our election is NOT sure, and our salvation is NOT predestined.

Therefore, there can be a FUTURE judgment, in which all those who are "called" are candidates, but the final vote is NOT predetermined.

Bono
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »
« Edited: November 11, 2009, 06:35:12 PM by Remember me as a time of day »

Philippians 1:6 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Isn't prooftexting fun.

Nevertheless, I'm not going to argue this with you. I was just pointing out that referring to it as election when it in fact is no such thing just robs the word election of its meaning.
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2009, 09:31:45 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.
[/quote]

The "antichrists" of 1st and 2nd John have no relevance whatsoever to the end-time beast of whom Paul called "man of sin" and "son of perdition" in 11Thes.2.  Therefore, the whole notion of a coming world leader called "the Antichrist" is a fable....a fable that was invented hundreds of years ago by our Protestant forefathers, namely John Darby.  He was also the one who invented the "pre-tribulation rapture" fable.
In Rev.17 John described  that man of lawlessness as "the ten horns" upon Babylon.  Daniel also described them as "the ten horns".  When you read everything said about the ten horns in those two books, you'll find that every description matches that of African Americans.  Here is some of what Daniel said of them.

They are diverse from the ten kings (diverse from the European Americans).

They subdue three kings  (three generations of the European Americans).

They speak great words against the most High, and wear out the saints of the most High (speak against, and wear out the Christian European Americans).

They think to change times and laws, and the laws are given unto their hand.

They take away the dominion of the ten kings (the dominion of the European Americans)  to consume and to destroy their dominion until the end.

They have a fierse countenance.

They understand dark sentences (foul language).

They prosper as they practice to destroy the European Americans.

They join themselves with the daughters of the south.

After the league (emancipation proclamation) made with them, they work deceitfully, and become strong with a small people.

They enter into the fattest places of the province (the industrial north).

They plan devices against the strongholds.

They stir up their courage against the south, and many shall fall down slain (the Civil War).

They exalt themselves, and do according to their own will.

They  prosper until the indignation be accomplished.

They have no regard for the God of their fathers (the God of the Founding fathers), and no regard for the desire of women (for women's issues), and no regard for any god (for any people), for they magnify themselves above all.

They shall rule over many, and shall devide the land for gain.

And, when they've accomplished to scatter the power of the holy (Christian) people (the European Americans), all these things will be finished.

Is Barack Obama part of them?...You betcha!  ALL BLACK AMERICANS are that "ten-horn beast"... and when he won the Presidential election last November, ALL OF THEM won, and thus have fulfilled all that the scriptures prophecies of them.

THEREFORE, ALL WE WHO ARE BELIEVERS NEED TO PREPARE FOR THE SOON-COMING TRIBULATION, AND AFTERWARDS, THE COMING OF THE LORD.   

Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -10.00

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »

How dare they!

This was the domain of the native Americans first.  So you know, this could apply to European Americans as well.

Rap music: the language of Satan.

How is this unique to African-Americans?

Most African-Americans are Protestant.  Fail.

Please, just leave.

LOL WOOT CAPS
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 05:54:55 AM »

This was the domain of the native Americans first.  So you know, this could apply to European Americans as well.[/quote]

It's not about the native American Indians, it's about "the ten kings" who came out of the European kingdom, ie the European Americans, AND about another diverse people who arose after them, ie African Americans.  (Dan.7:24)

How is this unique to African-Americans?[/quote]

Use your brain.

Most African-Americans are Protestant.  Fail.[/quote]

Yes but, do they worship the same "white" Jesus  as did the Founding fathers?  I think not.

Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2009, 06:02:12 PM »

The "antichrists" of 1st and 2nd John have no relevance whatsoever to the end-time beast of whom Paul called "man of sin" and "son of perdition" in 11Thes.2.  Therefore, the whole notion of a coming world leader called "the Antichrist" is a fable....a fable that was invented hundreds of years ago by our Protestant forefathers, namely John Darby.  He was also the one who invented the "pre-tribulation rapture" fable.
In Rev.17 John described  that man of lawlessness as "the ten horns" upon Babylon.  Daniel also described them as "the ten horns".  When you read everything said about the ten horns in those two books, you'll find that every description matches that of African Americans.  Here is some of what Daniel said of them.

They speak great words against the most High, and wear out the saints of the most High (speak against, and wear out the Christian European Americans).

They take away the dominion of the ten kings (the dominion of the European Americans)  to consume and to destroy their dominion until the end.

After the league (emancipation proclamation) made with them, they work deceitfully, and become strong with a small people.

They stir up their courage against the south, and many shall fall down slain (the Civil War).

They have no regard for the God of their fathers (the God of the Founding fathers), and no regard for the desire of women (for women's issues), and no regard for any god (for any people), for they magnify themselves above all.

And, when they've accomplished to scatter the power of the holy (Christian) people (the European Americans), all these things will be finished.

Is Barack Obama part of them?...You betcha!  ALL BLACK AMERICANS are that "ten-horn beast"... and when he won the Presidential election last November, ALL OF THEM won, and thus have fulfilled all that the scriptures prophecies of them.

THEREFORE, ALL WE WHO ARE BELIEVERS NEED TO PREPARE FOR THE SOON-COMING TRIBULATION, AND AFTERWARDS, THE COMING OF THE LORD.   
[/quote]

That's simply inaccurate.  I don't know of any black people who could afford a "ten-horned beast".
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2009, 07:39:38 PM »

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

1) Jesus was Middle Eastern.

2) Yes.
Free Palestine
FallenMorgan
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2009, 07:40:15 PM »

Oh, and Stormfront is that way ------->
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2009, 08:10:30 PM »

Prophetman, where have you been?

Did this guy...

...stop giving you hum jobs at the monster truck rallies?
Deldem
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -7.74

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2009, 04:42:29 PM »

[/quote]

Do you buy your sheets from the same place that David Duke does?
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2010, 02:41:37 AM »

Our pastor thinks is it VERY possible to be true that obama is literally "the one".  

your pastor actually has his listeners contemplating whether Obama is possibly the Antichrist?!

dude, that is seriously unsound!

So, JSJ even used his puppets to smear Christians.

I'm frankly more scared of the "hum jobs" reference.
patrick1
Junior Chimp

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2010, 02:51:25 AM »

While we are at it- IP check on prophetman S'il vous plait.
Electric Feel
ElectricFeel
Rookie
Mexico

Political Matrix
E: -0.06, S: -5.13

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2010, 03:26:39 AM »

ok, dude, you're really weirding me out, now.  If prophetman is one of JSJ's socks, I'm going to replace the batteries in my gunsafe's lock just to make sure it opens without a hitch

You are probably one of his socks, just from skimming through your posting history.
The Artist Formerly Known As and Now Again Known As Ogis
agooji

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2010, 12:30:08 AM »

ok, dude, you're really weirding me out, now.  If prophetman is one of JSJ's socks, I'm going to replace the batteries in my gunsafe's lock just to make sure it opens without a hitch

You are probably one of his socks, just from skimming through your posting history.

Who are you? How could you possibly have the information to determine a sock?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies