Al Franken in 2016? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:17:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Al Franken in 2016? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Al Franken in 2016?  (Read 6452 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 22, 2009, 01:40:14 PM »

Al Franken would cause me to vote for the Republican, even if it were Huckabee or Palin.
Dude, Franken is a New Dealer!
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 01:50:49 PM »

Of course if lucky Franken would run against one of the 30 pro-gang rape GOP senators.

That's right, I said: "Pro-gang rape". Read and watch

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/19/defense-department-oppose_n_326569.html

If you want to make a fully informed decision, take 6 minutes of your life and listen to Franken presenting his amendment on the senate floor. I'll be damned if the comedian hasn't come into his own.

And do yourself a favor and see Jon Stewart's take on the "debate" over rape.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/10/15/jon-stewart-takes-on-30-r_n_321985.html
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2009, 04:49:13 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Cornyn just lost my vote when he is up for re-election. I dont like Franken but it is hypocritical to defund ACORN which was right to do but then vote this down.

Good for you. I'd probably vote against cutting off or seriously reducing ACORN funding too (gasp! liberal apostasy!). For all the right made them a straw man and wrongly claimed it was actually registering fraudulent voters (as opposed to hiring schmoes who would falsely fill in the registration forms with Mickey Mouse or the Dallas Cowboys lineup and thus rip ACORN off for a quick buck), ACORN has proven it simply can't manage itself right now and SERIOUSLY needs to clean house.

For all the undeniable good work ACORN's done in the past for lower income Americans, there are many other well run nonprofits out there with the same goals and the added bonus of actually having their s%it together who currently deserve that funding much more.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies