Castle is IN!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:32:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  Castle is IN!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Castle is IN!!!  (Read 8137 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: October 06, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »

I didn't think Castle was gonna give the finger to his old family friend Joe Biden like this when Castle is already so old and missed like eight of his own deadlines for announcing his candidacy.

Surprising.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 02:02:15 PM »

I wouldn't be too sure of that, but I've already batted 0 for 1 with DE politics.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2009, 08:30:33 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2009, 08:32:32 PM by Lunar »

again, the stain on Beau's record would be minimal.  Running a highly competitive race, running three million dollars of ads, and meeting all of the national movers, shakers, and money-funders can only help any future state-wide runs Beau would like to make.

And, of course, the national Democratic fundraising circles will be more than a little miffed if Beau hands the GOP this seat on a silver platter in exchange for waiting four years, a slight I doubt they'd forget.

You have to go back to JFK to find a president who never lost a campaign in his career.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009, 10:21:49 AM »

Interesting, his issues page looks like a page that a Democrat would put on his website.

Unlike Mark Kirk or others, Castle is guaranteed the nomination so he might as well start working towards the general
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009, 11:26:59 PM »

Dude, please, most voters are not <30 year olds who are concerned about long-term representation.  Actually, it's pretty much 100% the opposite.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies