All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:22:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 986471 times)
Anna Komnene
Siren

« on: March 04, 2017, 08:04:39 AM »
« edited: March 04, 2017, 08:14:54 AM by Siren »

Sexual Orientation: bisexual, prefer women
Relationship Status: Sad!
Race/ethnic composition: Human
Birthplace: New Jersey
Languages: English, some Farsi, French, and Spanish
Political orientation: environmentalist, feminist, human rights advocate
Favorite Book(s)Sad Dracula, Ironskin, Harry Potter, The Mists of Avalon, Gossamer Axe, The Lais of Marie de France, Chicagoland Vampires, The Name of the Wind
Favorite Show(s)Sad Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Firefly, Firefly, FIREFLY
Favorite Movie(s)Sad Frozen, Brave, Oz the Great and Powerful, Pirates of the Caribbean, Underworld, Star Wars, Persepolis, Scoop, Midnight in Paris, The Age of Adaline, Across the Universe, Ondine, August Rush, Bend it like Beckham
Favorite Band(s)Sad The Pretty Reckless, Lindsey Stirling, Shakira, Nightwish, Within Temptation, The Doors, Garbage, Meg Myers, Eiffel, GRAI
Favorite Politicians: I prefer activists to politicians but Raśl Grijalva and Kirsten Gillibrand are pretty good
Favorite President: Teddy Roosevelt
Favorite Sports teams: Chicago Red Stars, Liverpool FC, Paris Saint-Germain, US and French women's national soccer teams, Toronto Blue Jays, Philadelphia Phillies
What year did you join Atlas? 2013
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 03:16:49 AM »

Favorite Movie(s)Sad Frozen, Brave, Oz the Great and Powerful, Pirates of the Caribbean, Underworld, Star Wars, Persepolis, Scoop, Midnight in Paris, The Age of Adaline, Across the Universe, Ondine, August Rush, Bend it like Beckham

You love Age of Adaline toooooo!? I love that movie. It always makes me cry. AND that soundtrack was beautiful.

While I didn't think it was as good (nor did critics I guess), The Time Traveler's Wife was also great. I'm just a sucker for fantasy Romance films I suppose

I do!  I'm such a wistful dreamer, I love all kinds of imaginative stories.  And Blake Lively was just wonderful.  Plus, ummm, it's kinda rare that I'm attracted to men these days but Michiel Huisman's character in that movie is totally the kind of guy who could seduce me.  o.o.  You're right about the soundtrack too.  I remember when I saw it the first time, I thought the end credits song was just so fitting and pretty, I had to look it up right away when I got home from the theater.

I haven't actually seen the Time Traveler's Wife, so I should definitely check that one out.  If you like time travel, you might want to try Safety Not Guaranteed too.  That was kinda fun and sweet in a quirky kinda way.

I don't know if anyone else is like this or not but I feel like I'm probably forgetting a bunch of movies I liked too.  These are just the ones I could think of!
Anna Komnene
Siren

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 06:38:39 PM »

Just realized I forgot to mention Meet Joe Black.  No idea how I forgot that.  Definitely one of my favorite movies!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies