All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 01:11:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 991677 times)
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« on: March 06, 2013, 06:47:51 PM »

Hmm...I've never done this, I just realized. Guess I should:

Gender: Female. Also, I'm transgender, i.e. was assigned male at birth. Started questioning my gender identity around 15ish, been transitioning for about a year now.

Race/ethnicity: Mix of Scottish, Welsh, German, Dutch, and Ashkenazi Jewish

Religion: Non-religious. On the question of whether or not there is some kind of "God" I'm somewhat agnostic, but I'm 99% certain that none of the religions on earth are correct or worth following.

Height: 5'8"

Where you were born: Los Angeles

Person you most admire: It's kinda cliche, but people like Cesar Chavez, Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, MLK, etc are probably it

Favorite President: FDR was the best President imo, but Abraham Lincoln is my favorite

Political Orientation: Not quite sure. Some type of left-of-liberalism-but-not-really-marxist-y thing.

Favorite Musician(s)Sad I like pretty much all music, although less into pop and electronic stuff than other genres.

Favorite Sports team: Hate sports

Favorite Book: I don't read books that often. I don't enjoy most fiction/novels, but a few modern ones and some older ones I have enjoyed. Idk, I should read more, but I'm kinda lazy Tongue

Favorite Show: Ponies. I don't watch TV.

Favorite Movie: Don't really watch movies often. I know, I'm boring.

Other interests: Not sure at the moment. I wouldn't even call politics an interest of mine really, I find most of it very boring. I enjoy learning things just for learning's sake somewhat, and I think I lean more towards the humanities over STEM or artistic stuff.

Favorite person on Atlas: Nathan, Antonio

Least Favorite person on Atlas: Tough one. Picking one of the trolls or idiots is too easy. Opebo is probably the most overrated, so I'll go with him.

Favorite color: Aquamarine/Turqouise/some kind of light blue-green

Do you live by yourself: No, with parents

Do you have any siblings? Yes, sister who is four years younger

Relationshp status? Single

What year did you join Atlas? 2012

Do you have any nieces, nephews? Over 30, most of whom I've never met

Have you ever been attracted to someone of the same sex? I've been attracted to men, women, and people who don't identify as either

If you could pick your own nationality, what nationality would you pick? Canadian or some type of Scandanavian
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 06:43:45 PM »

Can we ban political debates in this thread? As hilarious as it is to see 20RP12 attacking libertarianism there are plenty of other places for political debates.
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 05:29:54 PM »

<Snowstalker> ftr i haven't jacked off in 8 days
Kitteh
drj101
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 10:40:07 AM »

Race/ethnic compostion:White (Irish, German, Spanish, Lebanese, Croatian)
Religion:Catholic
Height:5:11
Weight:189
Where you were born:New York
Person you most admire:14th Dali lama, Ronald Reagan, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, James Madison, My parents, MLK, and George H.W Bush.
Favorite President:Ronald Reagan
Favorite Sports team:Indians, Reds, Saints(football), Spurs
Your other interests:Anime, Star Wars, Video Games, politics, Smoking weed, hanging out with friends, chilling, philosphy, and horror movies.

An 18 year old libertarian stoner who works at gamestop and lists "chilling" and "philosophy" as two of his interests. Makes sense.

(inb4 irony)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies