All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:15:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 991857 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: July 22, 2012, 11:05:56 PM »
« edited: July 22, 2012, 11:08:46 PM by HagridOfTheDeep »

I never did one of these. I think my hackish debut is slowly coming to a close, so maybe I'll talk about the real me for a little bit. Smiley

Race/ethnic compostion: White, and very Canadian. I think my latest ancester to be born anywhere else would be a great-grandparent. And they would have just been born in England. It goes back even further on the other side of the family: a bunch of German Canadians from Pembroke, Ontario who were here before Confederation.

Religion: Presbyterian with agnostic tendencies. I'll never backtalk the church atmosphere though, because I've honestly recieved nothing but support. I like the secular aspects of it a lot.

Height: 6'2"ish?

Weight: About 200 lbs?

Where you were born: Mississauga

Person you most admire: I have a hard time with questions like these, mostly because I'm too selfish to ponder them often enough. Tongue It would have to be people I've known very well: my grandparents. They're four very distinct people, but I see a lot of them in me.

Favorite Band: Not actually much of a music person. I've got a real hard time hearing the words in music... The vocals usually just meld themselves in with the rest of the instruments. If I had to pick though, I guess I'm in a bit of a Simon and Garfunkel phase.

Favorite President: I'm bad at this. I kinda enjoy the political game of winning elections more than I enjoy getting involved in policy. From what I've read though, I guess I'd say Madison, Lincoln, Eisenhower, and Reagan.

Favorite Sports team: Toronto Maple Leafs

Your other interests: Playwriting, reading, bagpiping (yes, I play the bagpipes), film, camping, fishing, road trips, and eating Southern food.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies