All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:05:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 986461 times)
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix
E: 0.65, S: -6.78

« on: July 21, 2011, 08:26:28 PM »
« edited: July 22, 2011, 02:10:46 AM by Peeperkorn »

Hi, people. I'm from Uruguay, the unknown "Switzerland of America". I'm also an unseccesful student of International Studies and Political Science. As a freak of elections across the world (and "american" elections in particular), I've been reading the forum since a long time ago, incluiding the Atlasia funny nonsense (you should update the wiki).

My ideologý, if I have one, is very liberal in social issues (my country is historically the most secular in the continent) and kind of "third-way" in economics.  

I know I should sympathise with democrats (besauce of ideology), buy I prefer the republicans because they're nuts.

Forgive my poor english (I'm an excellent reader but a bad writer), and thank you Lief for your signature (any link with Uruguay or you just love Forlán ?). I will use a Massachusetts avatar 'cause my parents met and got married there.

Race/ethnic compostion: Caucasian.
Religion: Agnostic.
Height: 1,81
Weight: Don't know.
Where you were born: Montevideo, Uruguay.
Person you most admire: José Batlle y Ordóñez, Voltaire, Nietzsche, Thomas Mann, Rainer Maria Rilke, Rimbaud, Max Weber, etc.
Favorite Band: Radiohead, Pixies, The Smiths, The Cure, Belle & Sebastian, The Kinks, The Who, Genesis of Peter Gabriel, Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen and a long etcétera.
Favorite President: John Adams and Nixon.
Favorite Sports team: Peñarol.
Your other interests: Social sciences, philosophy, literature, DC and Marvel comic books, music, the real football (soccer for you), series & films, otaku nonsense, etc.
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 09:06:58 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Peeperkorn! I'm glad you finally decided to join. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

Thank you Smiley
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 09:32:17 PM »

This Peeperkorn sounds like the ambassador who will unite all of the Atlas.  There's something in his interests for all us.

Hahaha, yeah, I'm kind of eclectic.
Peeperkorn
Uruguay

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2011, 10:26:22 PM »

Hi, people. I'm from Uruguay, the unknown "Switzerland of America". I'm also an unseccesful student of International Studies and Political Science. As a freak of elections across the world (and "american" elections in particular), I've been reading the forum since a long time ago, incluiding the Atlasia funny nonsense (you should update the wiki).

My ideologý, if I have one, is very liberal in social issues (my country is historically the most secular in the continent) and kind of "third-way" in economics.  

I know I should sympathise with democrats (besauce of ideology), buy I prefer the republicans because they're nuts.

Forgive my poor english (I'm an excellent reader but a bad writer), and thank you Lief for your signature (any link with Uruguay or you just love Forlán ?). I will use a Massachusetts avatar 'cause my parents met and got married there.

Race/ethnic compostion: Caucasian.
Religion: Agnostic.
Height: 1,81
Weight: Don't know.
Where you were born: Montevideo, Uruguay.
Person you most admire: José Batlle y Ordóñez, Voltaire, Nietzsche, Thomas Mann, Rainer Maria Rilke, Rimbaud, Max Weber, etc.
Favorite Band: Radiohead, Pixies, The Smiths, The Cure, Belle & Sebastian, The Kinks, The Who, Genesis of Peter Gabriel, Bob Dylan, Leonard Cohen and a long etcétera.
Favorite President: John Adams and Nixon.
Favorite Sports team: Peñarol.
Your other interests: Social sciences, philosophy, literature, DC and Marvel comic books, music, the real football (soccer for you), series & films, otaku nonsense, etc.

Gusto en conocerte!

Igualmente =). No veo muchos latinoamericanos por acá.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies