All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:30:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 986619 times)
batmacumba
andrefeijao
France

« on: April 20, 2013, 10:43:49 PM »

Well, It's Saturday night, the beer is cool and that tall, big breasted, long legged italian-brazilian blonde will never come back, so, why not?

Race/ethnic compostion: 1/4 French, 1/8 Italian, some Spanish and Dutch, and a majority of Portuguese/Non-European/Brazilian/Whatever. White for BR standards.

Religion: A very curious thing, from the anthropological POV.

Height: 178

Weight: low, very low.

Where you were born: Grenoble, Isère, FR.

Person you most admire: The homeless guy who passes the whole night yelling on the upper block corner: no bills, no pressure and boozed all day long. After him, a friend of mine, who was able to overcome the fact of being a poor afro-brazilian from the peripheric sh**tneighbourhoods of this oligarchical country big cities and became a very cultured and respected constitutionalist (one cannot even imagine how odd such an achievement is). Then, my father, with his colourful life and colourful thoughts.

Favorite President: None (FR), Vargas (BR), Lincoln (US).

Political Orientation: Jaurèsist.

Favorite Band: The Clash, The Beatles, Nirvana.

Favorite Sports team: Clube Atlético Mineiro. When It was a team.

Favorite Book: East of Eden.

Favorite Movie: Hard to tell... first, It was Ferris Bueller Day's Off; then, for a little while, The Empire of the Sun; but Trainspotting came one day; and all those old european movies on video... and I finally was completely unable to have a favorite movie for more than a week. This week is There will Be Blood.

Your other interests: Architecture. Urbanism. Anthropology. Victorian age intellectuality. Cladistics. Linguistics. Human Female Behaviour. Ordinated Chaos Theory.

Do you live by yourself?: Aye.

Siblings: 1 sister.

Relationship Status: Separated.

What year did you join Atlas?: 2011.

Nieces/Nephews: 2.

Have you ever been attracted to a person of the same sex?: Nay.

If you could pick your own nationality, what would you be?: If I were ridiculously rich, Polynesian; If I were ridiculously poor, Norwegian; but Brazil is the place where the middle-class lives like rich(not defending It, just pointing out).

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies