All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:31:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 986473 times)
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« on: February 05, 2021, 02:56:06 PM »

Redoing this because it's been years and years and years.

- SNIP -

I love your memory, Nathan.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2021, 02:34:15 PM »

Today is my first anniversary on this forum, and I have decided to update my information in this thread once a year.

Sexuality: N/A
Ethnicity: Italian
Nationality: Italian
Religion: Christian, Roman Catholic
Height: 173 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Green
Birthplace: La Spezia, Italy
Residence: La Spezia, Italy
Other places I have lived in: N/A
Education: Scientific high school diploma
Occupation: None. Mathematics student at the University of Pisa.
Relationship status: Bachelor
Languages: Italian, English. I can understand other Romane languages variably well, especially written, and I would say I speak a smattering of Spanish.
Best day of my life: Unsure but probably 25 May 2019. I went on stage at the civic theatre with my high school drama class for the last, and most gleeful, time.
Worst day of my life: 21 November 2020. My then-girlfriend broke up with me, ending the only romantic relationship I have had so far after more than four and a half years.
Political party: Independent
Political orientation: Catholic
Interests: Mathematics, geography, travel, politics and elections, data mapping, religion and theology, linguistics, literature, music, stationery, nib pens and other ~retro~ objects, collecting playing cards.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 06:17:35 PM »

Person I most admire: lol imagine admiring a human being
Religion: Evangelical Christian

Huh... this doesn't chime much... or are you trying to tell us you are a crypto-Docetist? Tongue
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 01:59:14 PM »

Today marks my second anniversary on this forum, so it is time for a new update. Not much has changed since last year (actually very little) but still.

Weight: 60 kg
Other places I have lived in: I rented a house in Pisa for a while, but I hardly ever went there so this is just for the record and does not really count.
Languages: Italian, English. A smattering of Spanish. I can understand other Romance languages variably well, better if written.
Best day of my life: Unsure but probably 25 May 2019. I went on stage at the civic theatre with my high school drama class for the last, and most gleeful, time.
Worst day of my life: 21 November 2020. My then-girlfriend broke up with me, ending the only romantic relationship I have had so far after more than four and a half years.
Political orientation: Last time I just said "Catholic" - looking back right now that feels like hybris... however "social-democrat" is very boring (and in my personal view the deriving values are similar) and any other answer would be too unwieldy and perhaps pointless.
Interests: Mathematics, geography and travel, politics and elections, data mapping, religion and theology, linguistics, literature, music, stationery, nib pens and other ~retro~ objects, collecting playing cards, trying foreign cuisines.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2023, 06:05:48 AM »

Three years on the forum today! Sigh.

Weight: 61 kg
Other places I have lived in: I rented a house in Pisa for a while, but I hardly ever went there so this is just for the record and does not really count.
Languages: Italian, English, trying to upgrade my little Spanish. A smattering of Portuguese maybe? I can variably understand other Romance languages bla bla bla.
Best day of my life: Unsure but I think either 25 May 2019 [see old updates] or 2 March 2023 - a beautiful day I spent on holiday to Lisbon partying with people met there, visiting magnificent spots and watching live fado.
Political orientation: I am going to say "social democrat" because contemporary Italy's dearth of ideology has been on my mind recently so that sounds countercultural and non-conformist.
Interests: Mathematics, geography and travel, politics and elections, data mapping, religion and theology, linguistics, literature, music, stationery, nib pens and other ~retro~ objects, collecting playing cards, trying foreign cuisines, occasionally watching weird foreign channels on satellite TV.
Random facts to make this exercise less boring: I have bad sight in my left eye only. I have been to Northern Ireland but not to Great Britain. I dislike wine, which regularly causes people to question my Italianness. My hair had blond tufts when I was a child but they're all gone now. I sometimes pray in multiple languages at once.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies