All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:38:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 996028 times)
Barack Hussian YO MAMA!!!!
The Rascal King
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.46, S: 4.96

« on: September 14, 2008, 10:25:57 PM »

gendermale
age 20
weight 240 ish
ethnicity white guy/ mostly Irish but part Slavic
height 6'2
person you most admire probably my parents.
religion I was raised catholic but I have  my doubts its hard to know if god even really exists,
if god does exist it is probably totally beyond are understanding. I would like to think that there is a god though.
favorite president either JFK or Lincoln.
favorite bands Dropkick Murphy's, Foo Fighters, the Street Dogs, The Pouges, Green Day, Mighty Mighty Bosstones  Luke Kelly and the Dubliners, Roger Clyine and the Peacemakers, Johnny Cash, Bobby Dylan, Neil Young  the Beatles, the Stones, The who ,the Kinks, the Alman brothers, lynard skynard, I like all kinds of music folk, punk, metal, alternative ,classic rock , hip hop, country,  the blues  pretty much anything I love music.
favorite sports teams [b Boston Red Sox, New England  Patriots ,  Boston Celtics,  Boston Bruins
favorite movies  that's hard I like Juno, I like Good will hunting, glory is an old favorite of mine,  I don't know hopefully I will come back to this one I'm tired.
other intrests I like politics, I like music, sports, movies  I lean to the left but I'm very cynical about the government I don't trust either party or the motives of the people in power , I think the only real change that we ever see in government is when people ban together and put pressure on the politicans, I don't take myself to seriously or life to seriously.  long time reader of this forum glad to be a member.                 

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies