All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:23:03 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 993532 times)
Mexican Wolf
Timberwolf

« on: February 06, 2020, 08:14:52 PM »

Sexual orientation: Asexual
Race: White
Ethnicity: English, Irish, Slovak, some Scandanavian
Hair color: Naturally brown, dyed blond
Eye color: Brown
Favorite color: Blue
Siblings: One older brother, two older sisters
Relationship status: Single and not looking
Religion: Agnostic, but interested in Taoism
Languages: English, Spanish, and some Hawaiian. I also know a bunch of random words and phrases in Japanese, Chinese, Maori, and some other languages that I've picked up through reading, watching TV, and interacting with other people.
Political beliefs: Center left to left, somewhere between Warren and Sanders.
Favorite TV shows: Futurama, The Simpsons (haven't seen any of the new episodes since 2008 or so, though), The Office, The Galaxy Railways, xXxHoLiC, Seinfeld
Favorite Movies: Howl's Moving Castle, Sita Sings the Blues, Brother Bear, Reel Injun (documentary), The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Once Were Warriors
Favorite Books: Love in the Time of Cholera, Half of a Yellow Sun, Howl's Moving Castle, Interpreter of Maladies, The God of Small Things, Wolf Nation, The Wretched of the Earth, many more
Favorite bands:  Fleetwood Mac (was a YUGE fan in college, less so now), Phil Collins, Lady Gaga, Tina Turner, but mostly I just focus on one or two favorite songs per band or artist rather than an artist's full catalog
Favorite food: Sushi
Party: Democratic Party
Favorite city: Minneapolis, MN
Favorite president: LBJ
Favorite politicians: Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Barack Obama, Lisa Murkowski (mostly on Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian issues), Joseph Welch, Mililani Trask
Interests/activities: Reading, writing, hiking, traveling, swimming, badminton, hanging out with friends, pretending like I have a great singing voice
What year did you join Atlas? 2019
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies