All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 10:40:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 992003 times)
Snipee356
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -7.65

« on: November 10, 2018, 03:52:14 AM »

Birthday: August 17, 2001
Sexual Orientation: Gay (to be more precise, homoromantic demisexual but w/ev) - love the LGBTQ+ representation on this forum!
Race/ethnic compostion: Bengali
Languages: English, Bengali, Hindi, learning Spanish, trying Finnish
Religion: Not really atheist, but I believe there is some nonphysical element to the universe which cannot be captured by anthropocentric religious philosophy. Not something I bother about anyway.
Height: 5'9?
Weight: idk, but I'm woefully underweight
Location: Currently Kolkata, India, but I've lived like 80% of my life in Gaithersburg, MD and a year in New Delhi (one of the worst cities on the planet).
Where you were born: Washington DC
Relationship status: lol
Do you live by yourself?: With my parents, maternal grandmother and dog
Siblings: No
Political orientation: Social democracy
Favorite Authors: Pratchett, Tolkien, Orwell (honestly, I've too short an attention span to read books).
Favorite Show(s): Futurama, the old Simpsons, haven't watched TV for a long time.
Favorite Movie(s): Disney movies and the first Jurassic Park? Haven't watched movies either for a long time. (Lol I know I'm such a boring person)
Favorite Presidents: Obama, LBJ (excluding personal failings), FDR (excluding the racism), Lincoln
Worst President: Trump, Dubya, Reagan and the pro-slavery ones.
Favorite Politicians:
  • American: Baldwin  Purple heart, Merkley, Wyden, Pelosi, Feingold  Cry, Warren (should not run for president though), Sanders (ditto), Bill Foster,  Dodd & Frank, Duckworth, Barbara Lee, Polis, Howard Dean, Howard Dean and some others I'm sure I'm forgetting right now.
  • Indian: LOL nobody  Sad. If you stretch the definition of FF, maybe Shashi Tharoor.
  • Other countries: Will fill this later
Favorite Music genres: Pop, whatever Simon and Garfunkel was, Baroque, Classical (and by that I mean the Classical period, and not a blanket term for any instrumental music).
Favorite Color: Too many! Orange, aqua blue and ice blue, periwinkle, magenta, gold, red, black...
Favorite Sports: Nothing
Favorite video games: Civ IV and VI, The Sims 2, Sim City 4, City Skylines, EU4... (waiting for Victoria III, I think the upcoming Paradox Roman game might be cool too)
Other interests not involving politics: Linguistics (especially historical linguistics; I also conlang), Physics, Organic chemistry, Paleontology (specifically the Permian terrestrial fauna and Mesozoic marine reptiles)
First Election: 2020 Democratic presidential primary, hopefully... (At least the general election)

LOL my neuroatypicality really shines through...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies