All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:17:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 993782 times)
un
UnbredBoat348
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -3.61, S: -7.30

« on: October 23, 2019, 05:47:06 PM »

Well, to start, I'm currently a sophomore in high school, with an interest in electoral politics, as well as an interest in healthcare and economic policy. Male, White, come from British, Irish, French, and Norwegian ancestry, in other words, your average Minnesotan, which is my home state, obviously. I'm an agnostic atheist, but see the benefits of moderate religious activity towards someone's mental well being, despite the fact I don't participate in them personally. I identify as an independent social liberal, who believes in equality of opportunity, not an equality of outcome. I'm a strong advocate for universal healthcare, a mix of third way and progressive taxation, electoral reform of the EC, and the abolition of political parties. I supported Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primary, due to his policy on universal healthcare, as well as my dislike for Hillary Clinton. Once the general election hit, in the school elections they had, I picked Hillary over Trump, due to her being the lesser of two evils to me, and since Minnesota was very close in 2016, I figured if I was actually voting, my vote would matter a lot in the long run, leading to my choice to picking Clinton. As of now, I'm supporting Andrew Yang for president right now, since when compared to every other candidate on both sides, I relate to him on most issues. My main non-political hobbies mostly consist of gaming, and making various maps, both political and non-political.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies