All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:07:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 992615 times)
hunter gatherer
rascalking
Rookie

« on: December 02, 2017, 12:26:23 AM »
« edited: December 02, 2017, 12:28:06 AM by rascalking »

age 30
sexual orientation straight I love women,  
 straight single white guy, working class, irish solvianian ancestry
height 6'3
weight 290 lbs "I could stand to lose a few pounds"
favorite show I really like that the simpsons, seinfeild, south park, its always sunny in philidephia louie, I don't watch that much tv,
movies I love martin scorsesee movies
sports boston red sox New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, boston bruins( but I don't watch hockey) I like ufc and boxing as well,
religion raised irish catholic, i'm a secular agnostic but spiritual.
i love the old school irish catholic democratic pols from my home state, JFK RFK, Teddy kennedy tip o'neil, james michael curly, my favorite president is still JFK, second favorite probably FDR,
favorite living politicans  tulsi gabbard, howard dean, rahum emanual, al franken,
I voted for Obama in 2008 and Hillary and 2016, I was  member of the atlas forum back in 08/09 and I'm glad to be back !!!

hunter gatherer
rascalking
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2017, 11:17:15 AM »
« Edited: December 02, 2017, 11:20:15 AM by rascalking »

age 30

sexual orientation straight I love women

I don't know why, but the way that's worded made me laugh a bit.

Not that I doubt him, but it does remind me of something I told myself in the 7th grade Cheesy
I just graduated all the way up to the eighth grade!! and thanks texarkana good to be back!!
hunter gatherer
rascalking
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2017, 04:33:32 PM »
« Edited: December 22, 2017, 04:50:54 PM by rascalking »

age 30

sexual orientation straight I love women
 straight single white guy, working class, irish solvianian ancestry
height 6'3
weight 290 lbs "I could stand to lose a few pounds"
favorite show I really like that the simpsons, seinfeild, south park, its always sunny in philidephia louie, I don't watch that much tv,
movies I love martin scorsesee movies
sports boston red sox New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, boston bruins( but I don't watch hockey) I like ufc and boxing as well,
religion raised irish catholic, i'm a secular agnostic but spiritual.
i love the old school irish catholic democratic pols from my home state, JFK RFK, Teddy kennedy tip o'neil, james michael curly, my favorite president is still JFK, second favorite probably FDR,
favorite living politicans  tulsi gabbard, howard dean, rahum emanual, al franken,
I voted for Obama in 2008 and Hillary and 2016, I was  member of the atlas forum back in 08/09 and I'm glad to be back !!!

I don't know why, but the way that's worded made me laugh a bit. also, welcome back!
when I said "I love women"  I meant to say in a way that was somewhat in jest, I didn't mean to imply that it was okay to objectify women because obviously it isn't, that statement was poorly worded and even though I didn't have any bad intentions by posting that I can see how some women on the forum may have found what I said offensive, so I would like to sincerely apologize to anyone I may have offended on the atlas forum.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies