All about yourself! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:44:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  All about yourself! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: All about yourself!  (Read 986639 times)
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -0.52, S: 3.13

« on: July 13, 2017, 09:10:39 PM »

Height: 5'10
Race: White
Ethnicity: Paternal: English and French; Maternal: Irish and Polish
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual/Straight
Religion: Anglican
Languages: English and French (with a limited knowledge of German)
Current location: somewhere in France
Birthplace: Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
State of Origin: Louisiana
Nationality: American
Education: Entering Senior Year of Bachelor's Degree in Economics
Favorite Presidents: George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Dwight Eisenhower, the Presidents Bush
Favorite Politicians: John Bel Edwards, Joe Manchin, Scott Walker, Tom Cotton
Political Orientation: National-Conservative
Favorite Food: French Bread with cheese or foie gras
Favorite TV shows: South Park, House of Cards, Jeeves and Wooster
Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings
Favorite Colour: Blue
Favorite Sports Teams: New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Braves, Stade Français, Saracens
Favorite Sports: Rugby Union, Baseball, Football
Favorite Music Genre: 80s music, Adult contemporary
Favorite Video Games: Civilization, Total War
Interests: History, Travel, Current Affairs
Siblings: 3
Relationship Status: Single
What year did you join?: 2016
Wow, another Anglican English/French speaker who loves Andrew Jackson and French Rugby! Smiley
Yep! Smiley
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2018, 07:19:00 PM »
« Edited: May 31, 2018, 01:44:59 PM by Lechasseur »

Birthday: it's in March (I don't want to give the exact date though)
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Sexual orientation: Straight
Relationship status: single
Favorite color: Blue
Handedness: Right-handed (I was switched when I was in Kindergarten, I was left-handed before that)
Ancestry: mostly English (and Anglo-Irish) (5/8) with some French, (Alsacian) German and Polish ancestry (1/8 each)
Languages: English, French, some basic German
Religion: Anglican (officially  and culturally; in terms of theology I'm probably closest to the Jehovah's Witnesses but the lifestyle is not for me)
Place of Birth: Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
Nationality: American
Political party: technically none, but I support LR and the GOP
Political orientation: ideologically probably closest to a High Tory with some Christian Democratic influence, I'm also nostalgic of the monarchy (but in practice I know it won't be restored so it's not a major part of my political identity), in practice in France I'm both very socially and fiscally conservative (the FN is too much for me on immigration though), I also think some European integration is good but it's heading in a direction I'm not comfortable with, in the US I'm probably centre-left on economics (as the US is so far right on economics), and socially conservative. I do know how to think for myself though and can have some opinions from other areas of the political spectrum
Political ideology: High Toryism
Favorite US Presidents: George Washington, the Roosevelts, Dwight Eisenhower, George H. W. Bush
Favorite French Presidents: Charles de Gaulle, Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, Nicolas Sarkozy
Favorite French Monarchs: Charlemagne, Philippe Auguste, Saint Louis IX, François I, Henri IV, Louis-Philippe
Other favorite politicians: Jim Webb, Joe Manchin, John Bel Edwards, Philippe de Villiers, François Fillon, Jacob Rees-Mogg
Favorite music genres: variété française (French pop) from the 70s to the 90s, 80s and 90s English language pop, Italian music (especially from the 90s) (I can't stand the stuff coming out now, with the odd exception confirming the rule)
Artists/Bands: I don't have a favorite in particular, there are many I like
Favorite book: idk
Favorite movie: idk
Favorite TV show: I absolutely hate TV
Favorite video games: Civilization and Total War
Favorite foods: there are many I like, but my favorites are probably cinnamon rolls, French (Camembert, Brie, Reblechon, Mimolette), Swiss (Emmental) and Dutch cheeses (Gouda), foie gras and duck in general, mussels
Favorite drink: soft drinks: Coke Alcohol: Belgian beer and sangria
Favorite type of pizza: pepperoni
Favorite candy: not much of candy person but I prefer fruit candies to chocolate
Favorite sports: Rugby Union and Golf
Favorite sports teams: Stade Français Paris, Saracens (Rugby), Olympique Lyonnais, Arsenal (Soccer), New York Yankees (Baseball), New Orleans Saints (Football), Detroit Redwings (Hockey)  
Favorite city in the US: to visit: NYC to live: probably Detroit but I could see myself living in Chicago if I got the opportunity to visit
Favorite city in France: Lyon, easily
Favorite cities elsewhere in Europe: Munich, London, Florence
Interests: History (in particular: French, British (Empire), European and Middle Eastern), Politics, what's going on in the world in general, languages, learning about other cultures, travelling
Lives alone: yes
Siblings: 3
First election: 2012
Joined Atlas: August 13th, 2016
Lechasseur
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 09:42:03 AM »
« Edited: March 08, 2020, 11:46:24 AM by Lechasseur »

Sexual orientation: Straight
Ethnicity: English and French
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Brown
Weight: not sure, probably around 180lbs (could lose about 10 pounds or so)
Handedness: right-handed (got switched when I was 5, I was originally left-handed)
Favorite color: Blue
Siblings: Two brothers and a sister
Relationship status: Single (that might change soon enough, we'll see)
Religion: Christian
Languages: English and French
Political beliefs: Christian Democrat
Where was I born: Ile-de-France, France
Favorite TV shows: South Park (although I don't watch TV much at all anymore)
Favorite bands: Too many bands and artists to mention, but most of my favorite music is from the 80s and 90s
Favorite book: the Bible
Favorite food: Whatever is put in front of me while I'm hungry
Favorite sports teams: PSG (Soccer) and Stade Français (Rugby)
Occupation: Currently interning, doing business related stuff. I'll get my master's degree at the end of this internship
Party: would be a former Blue Dog Dem (grew up as such, as that's what my parents were), then a Republican, and now a current swing voter in the US, and reluctantly LR in France (although that could change depending on how things shape up between now and 2022)
Favorite city: Paris, my current hometown and place of birth (much better than I had remembered it, and life just feels so great here. I'm loving it)
Favorite presidents (US): Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Eisenhower, George HW Bush, Bill Clinton
Favorite presidents (France): De Gaulle, followed by Giscard and Sarkozy
Favorite French kings: Charlemagne, St Louis, Francois I, Henri IV, Napoleon III
Most underrated president: George HW Bush
Favorite politicians (US): Biden, JBE, Sherrod Brown, Manchin, Lipinski, Romney, Hawley, DeSantis
Favorite politicians (France): can't say I really like anyone currently on the scene much tbh
Interests/activities: History, historical heritage (I love historic monuments), Religion, Seeing the world around me (in particular the Ile-de-France at the moment), seeing my friends and meeting new people
What year did you join Atlas? 2016, although I only became a regular poster in 2017
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies