All about yourself!

<< < (569/580) > >>

Oleg 🇰🇿🤝🇺🇦:
Quote from: Meclazine on March 24, 2023, 03:09:03 AM

I am sure that will make you very welcome.

Do you know Borat?

Surely. He's my brother-in-law.

Lord Halifax:
Quote from: Oleg on March 23, 2023, 01:36:02 AM

Race/ethnic composition: Russian and Ukrainian
Religion: Roman Catholic
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 94 kg
Where you were born: Karagandy
Your other interests: history, standup, comedy shows, webcam models, art, writing activity, board games.

How did you (or your family) become Roman Catholic?

If you're of mixed Russian/Ukrainian descent why not either pick a Ukraine avatar or go without a country avatar until they create one for Kazakhstan? The Russia avatar is not going to be perceived as politically neutral atm

John Dule:
Quote from: Oleg on March 23, 2023, 01:36:02 AM

Race/ethnic composition: Russian and Ukrainian
Religion: Roman Catholic
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 94 kg
Where you were born: Karagandy
Your other interests: history, standup, comedy shows, webcam models, art, writing activity, board games.

I’ve been fascinated by your beautiful country for years. Hope to visit it someday. Have you traveled much throughout central Asia?

Oleg 🇰🇿🤝🇺🇦:
Quote from: Lord Halifax on March 27, 2023, 03:02:03 AM

If you're of mixed Russian/Ukrainian descent why not either pick a Ukraine avatar or go without a country avatar until they create one for Kazakhstan? The Russia avatar is not going to be perceived as politically neutral atm

This is my little revenge for not making an avatar for Kazakhstan. Okay, in the end I can just do without the avatar.

Quote from: Lord Halifax on March 27, 2023, 03:02:03 AM

How did you (or your family) become Roman Catholic?

I asked the local Catholic priest to convert me to a Catholic because the Russian Orthodox Church supports the war and ROC is involved in Putin's propaganda, and there are no other Orthodox churches in Kazakhstan.

Oleg 🇰🇿🤝🇺🇦:
Quote from: Stand with l'Empereur Macron against entitled Eurotrash! on March 27, 2023, 03:58:23 AM

I’ve been fascinated by your beautiful country for years. Hope to visit it someday. Have you traveled much throughout central Asia?

I sometimes come to Astana and I worked for some time in Balkhash. I also visited Karkaralinsk, Atyrau, Kostanay, Uralsk. Central Asia does not really interest me for travel, to be honest. I prefer countries with much nicer service and a much more comfortable climate.

Thank you for the compliment for Kazakhstan. Where exactly were you? Have you been to any natural attractions?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page