Northeast Assembly Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:34:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Assembly Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Northeast Assembly Thread  (Read 383686 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 05, 2010, 05:23:11 PM »

Hamilton and Libertas have continued to flaunt the system and will now not be able to post at all. All of their posts will be deleted, whether it has to do with their elected offices or jobs because they continue to post when they are not allowed to.

Sewer is still allowed to take part here since he's not spamming this board still. If he continues not spamming like he has been I'll take him off Atlasia's troll list. Before that though I forgot for a second and deleted his newest post about abstaining.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 06:01:56 PM »

Hamilton and Libertas have continued to flaunt the system and will now not be able to post at all. All of their posts will be deleted, whether it has to do with their elected offices or jobs because they continue to post when they are not allowed to.

Sewer is still allowed to take part here since he's not spamming this board still. If he continues not spamming like he has been I'll take him off Atlasia's troll list. Before that though I forgot for a second and deleted his newest post about abstaining.

Deleting posts in this thread is patently unfair to this Assembly and the citizens of the Northeast who elected those two people. 

Hearing what happened, I now declare the vote on the amendment a 3-3 TIE to be broken by the Lt. Governor.  I will inform Lt. Governor Smid that his vote is needed.

As a member of Atlasia I don't like it either but as a Mod I'm stopping their trolling which they won't do. Hopfully they'll both be banned soon anyways with the new system and then the Northeast can get respectable citizens in office. Until then they'll continue to spam and I'll continue to delete their posts.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 12:31:29 PM »

Hamilton has been banned. You can commence to get rid of him now if that doesn't automatically happen.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2010, 12:37:04 PM »

Hamilton has been banned. You can commence to get rid of him now if that doesn't automatically happen.

How long is he banned for?

Permenantly. Though I hear he has 6-10+ accounts in waiting from reliable sources.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2010, 12:40:10 PM »

He wil be back, and sooner than you can say "IP check".

That's why I've said in the trolllist thread let me know about suspicious accounts or really any new accounts registering or posting and I can check them out or get others to check them out.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2010, 12:42:01 PM »

Well news from up high is that 4 of his sock accounts were never activated and then deleted today.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies