Northeast Assembly Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:35:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Northeast Assembly Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Northeast Assembly Thread  (Read 380430 times)
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: October 01, 2009, 03:20:01 AM »

Why have a second thread? If legislation is proposed the Speaker of President can place it on a queue with links that can be reposted intermittently with the pending order of business. That way things are kept orderly, but you don't clog the entire board. Between the Mideast and Northeast legislatures, along with member offices, you are looking at 11 threads! No reason to add another.

The reason for a separate proposed legislation thread is so that everyone knows where to find all proposed NE legislation and can easily figure out what should be up next should the Lt. Governor/Speaker try to play games with the agenda.  Links are only as good as the person who maintains them, and proposing legislation in the NE Assembly floor thread would clutter this thread and could lead to confusion as to which bill is actually being debated at any given time.

We're not asking for much.

Just making sure you realize that 3 ME assemblymen threads + ME Assembly + NE Assembly + NE Assembly Legislation + 6 NE assemblymen = 12 threads. The first page of this board can hold thirteen non-stickied threads.

Perhaps a regional government sub-board will soon be necessary. A thought for the mods to bring up to Dave perhaps. If one more region passes a legislature it will definitely be needed.

I allow myself to post in this thread, just to concur with PS, as Mideast assemblyman.
big bad fab
filliatre
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 07:46:00 AM »

A regional Assembly is entitled to decide discounts on products Huh
I'm for regional rights, but this... Cheesy

And of course, flying companies won't up their prices in the North East when seeing this law !?

Well, Mideasterners won't fly any more to the North East...
Unless this law will apply to the entire Universe !

I'm sorry to intervene like this in your thread but it's so laughable...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies