Republican Revolution..... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:03:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Republican Revolution..... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Republican Revolution.....  (Read 8473 times)
dunn

« on: March 05, 2004, 04:13:29 PM »

yeah, Giuliani and Rice are real funny. I've got a funnier one for ya. A fat womanizing hillbilly straight out of an Arkansas trailer park.  

And you lot call the Democrats elitist...

The differance is I don't detest the poor like the Democrats. Its not about money its about attitude. I consider myself to be quite poor, my family is very very poor. But we dont act like trash. See, for the Democrats poor=trash.
It's the richthat treat the poor as tash. And there are less rich dems then reps
dunn

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 04:19:37 PM »

yeah, Giuliani and Rice are real funny. I've got a funnier one for ya. A fat womanizing hillbilly straight out of an Arkansas trailer park.  

And you lot call the Democrats elitist...

The differance is I don't detest the poor like the Democrats. Its not about money its about attitude. I consider myself to be quite poor, my family is very very poor. But we dont act like trash. See, for the Democrats poor=trash.
It's the richthat treat the poor as tash. And there are less rich dems then reps

The Libs hate the poor, because the poor are religious, patriotic types.

Native American are poor and votes democrats. Afro American are less then average income speaking, and they vot democrats. the chances are: if you are rich you vote for tax cutting reps. if you are poor you vote health care reform dems

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies