Newsletter Ranting: Honesty, Delivered Brutally [Mad Marokai!]
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 07, 2024, 04:04:58 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Newsletter Ranting: Honesty, Delivered Brutally [Mad Marokai!]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31
Author Topic: Newsletter Ranting: Honesty, Delivered Brutally [Mad Marokai!]  (Read 103341 times)
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #625 on: December 17, 2009, 12:21:24 AM »

Great interview. I always enjoy these.

I'm enjoying the show after also. Liberty trying to make up for the major ownage handed out by the President. It's kinda like the kid who tries to cover up a great diss with, "Oh yeah, well... your face is stupid!" Good stuff Liberty.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #626 on: December 17, 2009, 12:27:21 AM »

I'm enjoying the show after also. Liberty trying to make up for the major ownage handed out by the President. It's kinda like the kid who tries to cover up a great diss with, "Oh yeah, well... your face is stupid!" Good stuff Liberty.

LOL, look at all the pathetic sycophants pretending their Fuehrer's post was anything other than idiotic.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #627 on: December 17, 2009, 12:33:49 AM »

LOL, look at all the pathetic sycophants pretending their Fuehrer's post was anything other than idiotic.

I totally remember when the Nazis were on the left of the political spectrum. That was quite a revisionist statement right there. I also remember when it was okay to make Holocaust jokes, oh, wait...
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #628 on: December 17, 2009, 12:40:06 AM »

I totally remember when the Nazis were on the left of the political spectrum. That was quite a revisionist statement right there. I also remember when it was okay to make Holocaust jokes, oh, wait...

WTF are you even talking about?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #629 on: December 17, 2009, 07:24:56 AM »

You called a jewish person a Nazi. Did you honestly expect anything but yet another major ownage in response?
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #630 on: December 17, 2009, 07:36:17 AM »

You called a jewish person a Nazi. Did you honestly expect anything but yet another major ownage in response?
I called a jewish person a Nazi? Honestly, WTF are you idiots smoking? You're clearly hallucinating.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #631 on: December 17, 2009, 07:54:17 AM »

I called a jewish person a Nazi? Honestly, WTF are you idiots smoking? You're clearly hallucinating.

The facts
1. you said the following phrase "sycophants pretending their Fuehrer's post was anything other than idiotic." in response to Purple State.

2. You called President Lief, the "Fuehrer"

3. You said he was "their Fuehrer" to PS

4. By process of deduction, you said PS was a "Nazi".

Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #632 on: December 17, 2009, 08:03:56 AM »

The facts
1. you said the following phrase "sycophants pretending their Fuehrer's post was anything other than idiotic." in response to Purple State.

2. You called President Lief, the "Fuehrer"

3. You said he was "their Fuehrer" to PS

4. By process of deduction, you said PS was a "Nazi".

1. You said "You called a jewish person a Nazi."

2. You said "Did you honestly expect anything but yet another major ownage in response?"

3. By process of deduction, you said RowanBrandon is a purple jewish communist nazi cow.

Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #633 on: December 17, 2009, 08:04:39 AM »

Yes, I went down to NC to get my deductive reasoning skills from the same place you did, North Carolina.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #634 on: December 17, 2009, 08:13:28 AM »

I did not develop my deductive reasoning skills in North Carolina, dumba**. Stop being fed of Hamilton's hand, you don't know where it has been anyway.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #635 on: December 17, 2009, 08:16:23 AM »

I did not develop my deductive reasoning skills in North Carolina, dumba**. Stop being fed of Hamilton's hand, you don't know where it has been anyway.
Fed of Hamilton's hand? What does that even mean? LOL
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #636 on: December 17, 2009, 08:19:19 AM »

Please, the Anti-North Carolina elitism is purely Californian in origin and it just so happens that the Californian who most hates North Carolina and wants so much for me to be a stereotypical Southern White, which I am not and he can't take it, is none other then Alexander Hamilton.

Give me a break.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #637 on: December 17, 2009, 08:22:25 AM »

Please, the Anti-North Carolina elitism is purely Californian in origin and it just so happens that the Californian who most hates North Carolina and wants so much for me to be a stereotypical Southern White, which I am not and he can't take it, is none other then Alexander Hamilton.

Give me a break.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm not Californian and I don't see what Hamilton has to do with this.

Someone clearly has a geographic inferiority complex...
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #638 on: December 17, 2009, 08:29:51 AM »

Give me a break.

What the hell are you talking about? I'm not Californian and I don't see what Hamilton has to do with this.

Roll Eyes.

You aren't very bright are you? I just merely proved once again you are being fed talking points by a "Californian". I never said you were from CA.

Hamilton most wants me to be a stereotypical southern white, which I am not.

Hamilton most despises North Carolina.

I have no problem with NC. I just wish the state had better gov't. Though California is much much worse so there is no reason to have an inferiority complex with such a f**ked up state.

Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #639 on: December 17, 2009, 08:32:55 AM »

Give me a break.

Roll Eyes.

You aren't very bright are you? I just merely proved once again you are being fed talking points by a "Californian". I never said you were from CA.

I have no problem with NC. I just wish the state had better gov't. Though California is much much worse so there is no reason to have an inferiority complex with such a f**ked up state.

Again, what the hell are you talking about? What does California have to do with this discussion? What does Hamilton have to do with this discussion?

It's just my own observation that I have to be prepared for an IQ drop whenever I see a North Carolina avatar around here.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #640 on: December 17, 2009, 08:37:52 AM »

Yes, I went down to NC to get my deductive reasoning skills from the same place you did, North Carolina.

You interjected North Carolina into this discussion in a holier then though manner, dumba**.

Give me a break.

Roll Eyes.

Again, what the hell are you talking about? What does California have to do with this discussion? What does Hamilton have to do with this discussion?

It's just my own observation that I have to be prepared for an IQ drop whenever I see a North Carolina avatar around here.

That must be very hard on you having only a double digit IQ yourself.

Remember you are the one that started this sparring match, all I did was explain, PS's Holocaust reference, and I get all this sh**t.
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #641 on: December 17, 2009, 08:41:35 AM »

You interjected North Carolina into this discussion in a holier then though manner, dumba**.

Your user name is North Carolina, is it not, "dumbass"?

Give me a break.

Roll Eyes.

Remember you are the one that started this sparring match, all I did was explain, PS's Holocaust reference, and I get all this sh**t.

"Holocaust reference?"

Please, come back when you're sober.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #642 on: December 17, 2009, 05:36:51 PM »

Your user name is North Carolina, is it not, "dumbass"?

I have now underlined the statement in question, maybe now you will read it and accept the obvious.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #643 on: December 17, 2009, 05:45:43 PM »

Give me a break.

Roll Eyes.

"Holocaust reference?"

Please, come back when you're sober.

I don't consumer alcoholic beverages. I prefer to follow underage drinking laws, thank you.

I was refering to your bewilderment expressed in this post here.

All I did was try to "un-confuse" your bewilderment and look what I get for it.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #644 on: December 17, 2009, 09:59:09 PM »

I vote Alexander Hamilton.

No clue what I'm doing but he reads my Timeline so I support him haha

no zombies here, no sir.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #645 on: December 17, 2009, 10:06:50 PM »

Give me a break.

Roll Eyes.

Words of wisdom like this are why I love you Libertas.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #646 on: December 17, 2009, 11:34:25 PM »

I vote Alexander Hamilton the JCP candidate.

No clue what I'm doing but he reads my Timeline PMs me so I support him haha

no zombies here, no sir.

Indeed.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #647 on: December 18, 2009, 08:43:53 AM »

no zombies here, no sir.

Indeed.

Who are you talking about please ?
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #648 on: December 18, 2009, 01:19:01 PM »

no zombies here, no sir.

Indeed.

A number of fellows.

Mind you, I don't have any particular problem with that, but I think that others might.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #649 on: December 18, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »

no zombies here, no sir.

Indeed.

A number of fellows.

Mind you, I don't have any particular problem with that, but I think that others might.

You sure did have a problem with that when I claimed I recruited Hamilton to be a zombie, which actually wasn't accurate description, but at the time it served its purpose. I still have the condescending PMs you sent me about zombies. And you said that that was one one of the bad things that is destroying Atlasia.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies