PA Gubernatorial Race 2006 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:29:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  PA Gubernatorial Race 2006 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA Gubernatorial Race 2006  (Read 94149 times)
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« on: June 23, 2006, 10:09:07 AM »

Two questions for the Pennsylvania crowd:

1.  How's Rendell doing numbers-wise in Western Pennsylvania and Metro Pittsburgh, Swann's so-called base?

2.  Has "Fast Eddie" challenged Swann to a debate yet?  Or is it the other way around?
Virginian87
YaBB God
Political Matrix
E: -3.55, S: 2.70

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2006, 02:34:12 PM »

Yeah, I would say it's safe to say that the last time you idiots thought that, Swann came back. Swann's in some trouble now but he can surprise.

Pardon me for not paying close enough attention to Pennsylvania politics, but why is Swann in trouble?  I thought he was going strong in Pittsburgh and especially in the "Conservative T" of central Pennsylvania.  In January and February, it seemed to me from the press coverage that Rendell was the one in trouble (perhaps it was because the Steelers won the Super Bowl). 

I actually thought the race would be closer than it is now.  Did Swann make a verbal gaffe of some sort, or is it more that the voters did not know much about him?  Did Rendell do something particularly noteworthy to boost his numbers?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies