Spanish elections and politics II: Catalan elections on February 14, 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:27:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Spanish elections and politics II: Catalan elections on February 14, 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Spanish elections and politics II: Catalan elections on February 14, 2021  (Read 199889 times)
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -9.04

« on: August 20, 2020, 04:18:57 PM »

The Popular Party has on Thursday denounced a meeting on the beach between the Minister of Justice, Juan Carlos Campo, and the former Andalusian President Manuel Chaves, sentenced to nine years for the case of the ERE and pending appeal in the Supreme.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.vozpopuli.com/espana/ministro-justicia-chaves-ere_0_1384362403.html

But King Juan Carlos....

Yeah, King Juan Carlos has been hiding (and stealing) hundreds of millions of € but of course a "beach chat" that may even be the result of a pure coincidence is much, much worse. Also, they weren't wearing masks!!1!1!1!1!!!
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2020, 07:20:21 PM »

Gracias Dani.

And I won't even answer to the guy saying that the King isn't being investigated so we shouldn't be concerned about the hundreds of millions he got but never declared... representing our country. It's sooo normal and nice to have your own Head of State literally hiding money from the Treasury.
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2020, 12:02:43 PM »

Could you make an actual contribution please, instead of just obsessively posting tweets about podemos?

Lol " actual contribution". Velasco only says bad PP or vox things, I've never seen him criticize left

Did he say anything about the ERE scandal?

criticizing the political right all the time, it's no "actual contribution"

I don't know if you are intelligent enough for that, but you could contribute a bit more than random tweets in Spanish even if your only purpose is saying s**t about Podemos.

Even if Velasco were actually a PSOE or Podemos hack (hint: he isn't), you can see he's able to elaborate, express his opinion, share information about the latest events and polling... On the other hand, you're barely able to write two sentences and act as if this Forum were Twitter or the comment section of a Facebook post.

So please if you're just going to troll, go on "whataboutism" and accuse people who actually contribute of having an ideology, I think it'd be actually better to abstain from posting the same s**t over and over again. You're convincing no one and it makes  you look stupid. So do like me and just read and lurk till you're prepared to make an actual contribution. Again, this is not Twitter.

Thanks!
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 12:52:52 PM »

That's some good cherry-picking there, but hey, I won't criticize it too much. At least, it's an improvement over "tweeting". Well done 💪

But just to clarify, Madrid is the region with the most cases, cases per capita, deaths and deaths per capita. Fatality (deaths/cases) is not the best indicator when you consider in some places they're not doing that many PCR tests (that means less cases detected - -> higher fatality) because they don't have the horrible situation we have here in Madrid (once you detect a positive, you start testing everyone involved with him, so that increases dramatically the number of cases which reduces fatality).
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2020, 12:51:50 PM »

Thanks for all your contributions here Andi. It's nice to know that Spain is well-represented in this forum and that our American friends have complete, reliable information about what's happening here because of you. Congratulations for that!

Unfortunately I don't have much free time right now and I barely read or watch the news (I still watch El Intermedio though hahaha) so I don't feel I have much to say 😔
Niemeyerite
JulioMadrid
Junior Chimp
Spain

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 01:33:05 PM »
« Edited: October 26, 2020, 08:13:10 AM by Niemeyerite »

Nice that my region is the only one that won't have a curfew, though I fear that just means we will have it later.

Still the islands have been doing pretty good so hopefully we won't need it. Ironically I am somewhat worried about tourists coming here since Europe is in horrible shape, there should be tons of controls in place.

Don't be too hopeful. When you start fearing the cases are increasing it's already too late 😂

But at least you don't have a crazy, stupid person in charge like we do here in Madrid. Keep safe!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies