Missouri Rodeo Clown Dresses as Obama, Crowd goes Crazy. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 10:33:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Missouri Rodeo Clown Dresses as Obama, Crowd goes Crazy. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Missouri Rodeo Clown Dresses as Obama, Crowd goes Crazy.  (Read 7010 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: August 13, 2013, 09:50:32 AM »

If these slack-jawed yokels AREN'T hating on Barry then he's doing something terribly, terribly wrong.  How would you have it?

1. These bumpkins have their boy in power, and they all cheer as Dubya joins 'em at the "Drivin' an' turnin' left contest"

or

2. Relegated to racist demonstrations at the rodeo!  YEEEEEEEEE-HAW!

Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 03:47:16 PM »

If these slack-jawed yokels AREN'T hating on Barry then he's doing something terribly, terribly wrong.  How would you have it?

1. These bumpkins have their boy in power, and they all cheer as Dubya joins 'em at the "Drivin' an' turnin' left contest"

or

2. Relegated to racist demonstrations at the rodeo!  YEEEEEEEEE-HAW!

Just as Bush had to do something good because all those urban "thugs" and "limpwristed caffe latte drinkers" didn't like him.

Maybe I'm just old fashion, but I think it's ridiculous to praise a leader for the fact that some large demographic of the population doesn't like him.

Who they are?  How about what they believe? 

Yes, I am quite happy with a President that rural America is not enamored with.  To be so, he would not be pushing the progressive policies with gay rights, healthcare, and gun control that he has been. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies