Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 01:48:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Author Topic: Hamilton for Lieutenant Governor of the Pacific  (Read 11186 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: August 14, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »

In the end the JCP is up in arms because bgwah wanted to stack the Midwest to take me down in October. Now he really can't fully do that with a bunch of new RPP members in the Pacific.

Read the Atlasia pages, you've had that seat for 4 years now?

Four months I believe.

I was Senator before from the Mideast for about a year and a half or so. My page just hasn't been updated in a long time. This seat I won in February so about 6 months, 8 in October.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #176 on: August 14, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »

In the end the JCP is up in arms because bgwah wanted to stack the Midwest to take me down in October. Now he really can't fully do that with a bunch of new RPP members in the Pacific.

Read the Atlasia pages, you've had that seat for 4 years now?

Four months I believe.

I was Senator before from the Mideast for about a year and a half or so. My page just hasn't been updated in a long time. This seat I won in February so about 6 months, 8 in October.

Oh ok, that would have been extrodinarily long. Love the "Return of the Jedi" subsection heading. That was funny.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #177 on: August 15, 2009, 12:54:02 AM »

That theory is so ridiculous!
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #178 on: August 15, 2009, 12:59:34 AM »

I've always recommended people register where they actually live, if they're Americans. As for foreigners, I've always told them to register in whatever state they want.

Up until now, strategic registration has been a RPP tactic and never a JCP one. Personally, I'm not terribly comfortable with the strategy... But perhaps that will change in the future?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #179 on: August 15, 2009, 06:02:32 AM »

He wanted to do it in June but didn't and probably still wants to in October. Heard it from a reliable source but I don't want to create sh**t so I'll just keep my mouth shut. If bgwah is telling the truth though he is at least hesitant about doing it. Tongue
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #180 on: August 15, 2009, 03:12:25 PM »

He wanted to do it in June but didn't and probably still wants to in October. Heard it from a reliable source but I don't want to create sh**t so I'll just keep my mouth shut. If bgwah is telling the truth though he is at least hesitant about doing it. Tongue

In June? No I didn't. All I can remember saying in regards to the subject is that I wasn't sure if we can win anymore since the RPP did so many strategic registrations there.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #181 on: August 16, 2009, 02:51:30 AM »

UPDATE!
Something to Think About

I entered this race to pursue a noble cause- removing the inequities of one-party domination and bring change to the Pacific. When we started this campaign, I didn't believe that I would have a chance. Not because of my views, but because of my party. I think I can safely say that this belief is long gone out the window. You have proven to me that many Pacific citizens are ready to embrace a new voice in the region.

The election is what we have to look forward to. I am certain that together we can make a difference in this region. It's time we stand up and say no to those who want to tear down volunteering, to those who who make false charges.

Four months ago we had this:

I'm not sure why you'd expect anyone to run, the Pacific is dominated by the JCP afterall. Tongue

Today we have this:

NWA July/August Election Tracker

Pacific Lt. Gubernatorial Election (TOSSUP)
OPEN (Lt. Governor Alcon)
Alexander Hamilton
Fmr. President Ebowed

I appreciate the support I have received so far, and hope those still undecided will join me in bringing reform to the region.

Hamilton.

Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2009, 02:53:44 AM »

When we started this campaign, I didn't believe that I would have a chance.

You must still believe that if you are shopping around for positions in the Department of Forum Affairs as a safety net!
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2009, 02:55:50 AM »

When we started this campaign, I didn't believe that I would have a chance.

You must still believe that if you are shopping around for positions in the Department of Forum Affairs as a safety net!

Please don't assault my willingness to go out of my way to help a fellow Atlasian upon his request.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #184 on: August 16, 2009, 02:56:15 AM »

SPC is not only a member of your party but he's also insane. I really wouldn't cite his "analysis" as evidence.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #185 on: August 16, 2009, 02:57:20 AM »

Please don't assault my willingness to go out of my way to help a fellow Atlasian upon his request.

Seeking two positions at the same time is generally not viewed very positively around here.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #186 on: August 16, 2009, 02:58:46 AM »

Seeking two positions at the same time is generally not viewed very positively around here.

I wasn't seeking a position. I specifically stated temporarily, meaning, for this one instance in which you have came to me at the last minute in need of a favor.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #187 on: August 16, 2009, 03:00:54 AM »

As far as I'm aware he didn't so much specifically ask you for a favor as he did ask anyone to volunteer.

This would be mitigated somewhat if you hadn't gone on to bungle the absentee ballot which resulted in an illegal voting booth.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #188 on: August 16, 2009, 03:03:50 AM »

As far as I'm aware he didn't so much specifically ask you for a favor as he did ask anyone to volunteer.

This would be mitigated somewhat if you hadn't gone on to bungle the absentee ballot which resulted in an illegal voting booth.

And as no one else was willing to, I volunteered. It's not like I woke up one day and decided "Hey I guess I'll open up a voting booth just for fun despite having no authority." There was clearly intercommunication and misunderstanding involved, and all other Atlasians are aware of how this specific event was brought on as well as the intentions behind it.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #189 on: August 16, 2009, 03:05:01 AM »

and all other Atlasians are aware of how this specific event was brought on

Yes, because you were not following the law.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #190 on: August 16, 2009, 03:16:57 AM »

I guess that makes two of us then, Mr. "I'm going to violate Senate rules and abuse my PPT position to hold up a confirmation hearing for partisan reasons."

The difference is, I was trying to open a booth that was legally required to be opened, and there was no one else to do it. You were aware of breaking law and specified in your posts that you did not care, having no regard for rules in place whatsoever.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2009, 03:25:16 AM »

See, you have already attacked me on this.  This is the whole reason I brought any of this up (well, that and being able to administer an election properly would be part of your job if you win).

A confirmation hearing stayed open for longer than it should have - meanwhile you posted an illegal voting booth when you hadn't even been confirmed properly to be the Deputy SoFA, a booth which is probably going to just sit there and confuse voters until a valid one shows up.  The incompetency here is shocking.

You keep bringing up questionable items from my several years of public service to Atlasia.  You attack me over these things relentlessly while not demonstrating their relevance to this campaign.  Then you claim that I have been attacking you unfairly.  You can't have it both ways.
California8429
A-Bob
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #192 on: August 21, 2009, 07:08:35 PM »

"Scandal Mr. President, scandal"

....I do understand he isn't President
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #193 on: August 21, 2009, 11:36:57 PM »

Good luck Hamilton, its tied!
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #194 on: August 21, 2009, 11:41:00 PM »

Actually I'm leading 6 to 5. Wink Wink Wink + Tongue
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #195 on: August 21, 2009, 11:45:41 PM »

Oh, excellent.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #196 on: August 21, 2009, 11:47:38 PM »

Yes good luck. I hope you do well.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2009, 12:17:17 AM »

7-6, or is it 8-6? who did cutie15 vote for?
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2009, 12:18:09 AM »

7-6, or is it 8-6? who did cutie15 vote for?

She voted for Ebowed.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2009, 12:20:30 AM »

Ah, so 7-6, anyway, good luck Hamilton!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies