Hillary tries to attack bernie on healthcare, fails spectacularly (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:49:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Hillary tries to attack bernie on healthcare, fails spectacularly (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Hillary tries to attack bernie on healthcare, fails spectacularly  (Read 1592 times)
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« on: March 12, 2016, 05:48:08 PM »

Let's see how Landslide Lyndon, Lying Steve, and Invisible Obama fight back against this.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 06:16:57 PM »

Let's see how Landslide Lyndon, Lying Steve, and Invisible Obama fight back against this.

Just like the Berniebots fought back  when Sanders accused her for the 1994 crime bill which he voted for.

So you're changing the subject instead of at least giving a plausible reason?
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 06:18:20 PM »

Just like the Berniebots fought back  when Sanders accused her for the 1994 crime bill which he voted for.

>Implying Hillary supporters have to agree with every single thing she says or does

Not really. It's just that Lyndon tried to change the subject rather than address the issue.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2016, 06:49:46 PM »

>Implying Hillary supporters have to agree with every single thing she says or does

Not really. It's just that Lyndon tried to change the subject rather than address the issue.

I didn't change the subject kid. I just showed you how stupid your question was.

No, you really didn't. For one thing, it was a statement. For another thing, the statement was about the thread title, not the 1994 crime bill.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2016, 07:41:08 PM »

Whatever kid. Now go to the mall to drink a lemonade with your friends.

Ad hominem attack. You have failed to prove your intended point, or any point at all for that matter, and you're too arrogant to admit it.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2016, 07:45:49 PM »

Whatever kid. Now go to the mall to drink a lemonade with your friends.

Ad hominem attack. You have failed to prove your intended point, or any point at all for that matter, and you're too arrogant to admit it.

What's the ad hominem? You prefer soda?

You're focusing on my age, rather than my opinions. You are growing increasingly desperate by rapidly changing topics. It's kind of sad, really.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2016, 07:58:06 PM »

You're focusing on my age, rather than my opinions. You are growing increasingly desperate by rapidly changing topics. It's kind of sad, really.

With a few tweaks here and there that could very well be a TRUMP tweet.

Many posts could be made into Trump tweets with a few tweaks. It just depends on your definition of tweaks, and it's clear that your definition is very different from mine.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2016, 08:53:56 PM »

You know, this cuts two ways. How can Sanders explain now that he had such a friendly relationship with a "corporate whore"?

What do you mean by that? Do you really think that'd be a scandal, Lyndon?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies