RCCC trying to lose House (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 03:59:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  RCCC trying to lose House (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RCCC trying to lose House  (Read 2685 times)
NewFederalist
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -2.26

« on: September 08, 2006, 04:49:33 PM »

CARLHAYDEN- would you consider voting for a candidate from neither major party in this race?
NewFederalist
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2006, 08:34:36 PM »

Yes!

The Libertarians have nominated Dave Nolan (he moved here from Colorado)

Perhaps you know him.

Yes, I do. He is far more a "purist" than I but he would get my vote if I lived in your district. He would be a stellar Representative but would most likely disappoint you big time with regard to the immigration issue.
NewFederalist
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2006, 09:08:32 PM »

Yes!

The Libertarians have nominated Dave Nolan (he moved here from Colorado)

Perhaps you know him.

Yes, I do. He is far more a "purist" than I but he would get my vote if I lived in your district. He would be a stellar Representative but would most likely disappoint you big time with regard to the immigration issue.

Yes, Dave is a little impractical, but as he has no chance of being elected, a vote for him would be a vote the Republicans would not get.  If here were able to get more than five per cent of the vote in a high profile race, and if his vote exceeded the difference between the winning and losing candidate, then some people would take notice that the 'natives are restless' and won't take to being ruled by rich east coast slimebags.

BTW, do you know Rich Winger?  I worked with him on a project a quarter of a century ago.

Yes. Richard and I have known each other for 25 or 30 years. He is one really plugged in guy when it comes to ballot access! Ross Perot took everything he said to the bank and made it on the ballot everywhere with no problem! I think I have every issue of BAN ever produced. Really good guy.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies