RCCC trying to lose House (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:07:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  RCCC trying to lose House (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: RCCC trying to lose House  (Read 2690 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: September 07, 2006, 11:46:22 PM »

The RCCC is absolutely doing the right thing.  They know that Graf is not a good match for a seat that has proudly elected an openly-gay Republican for many years.  Graf is a nutbag that would make the party look bad even if he were elected. 

Graf = automatic Democratic pickup.  At least with Huffman we have a chance.

First, why bother having elections if we're merely going to select between tweedledum and tweedledee?

Your opinion. I doubt you liked Kolbe either.

Second, why in the hell would anyone vote for Huffman when they can get the real thing by voting for the Democrat, rather than the second-rate slimely dishonest immitation.?

Gee, that's great logic. "I disagree with both candidates, so I'll vote for the guy I disagree with more just because he's the real thing in being the opposing ideology!"

(I see this type of argument on DU quite frequently for the record, to give an idea of where you are coming from)

The district that elected Kolbe is not a good fit for a far right Republican. It's that simple.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies