To what Cabinet position would you appoint the previous poster? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:31:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  To what Cabinet position would you appoint the previous poster? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: To what Cabinet position would you appoint the previous poster?  (Read 35247 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: February 27, 2020, 03:44:29 PM »

I don't know you very well, but Secretary of Treasury fits you good i think.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2020, 03:49:17 PM »

Secretary of commerce. There are other secretaries where you would be good in (homeland security & co), and you would be a good ambassador for the UK too.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 04:19:56 PM »

Probably Transportation

European public transport and all that
I'm far-left on transportation, believing that transportation is a key human right, and that people should be able to freely transport with buses, trams, trains over the European continent. Even flight should be for free. It however should be taxed based on emissions, and it should also be progressively taxed based on how often you take flights in a year.

I also believe transportantion should be easy, and that we heavily should focus on public transportantion, while driving should be made more expensive, not driving itself but the roads... because of road maintenance, with an indirect energy tax.

I mean i have a lot of ideas on transportation, but transportation is one of the issues i'm most furthest to the left.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 06:53:00 PM »

Transportation or infrastructure if that even exists. We need someone to modernize and rebuild America's infrastructure and much more public transport lines. I think S019 would be an excellent secretary of transportation. It's a specific choice but with a reason.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies