SurveyUSA / Civitas Poll of NC: Romney 53% Obama 43% with REGISTERED VOTERS (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 10:50:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  2012 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  SurveyUSA / Civitas Poll of NC: Romney 53% Obama 43% with REGISTERED VOTERS (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SurveyUSA / Civitas Poll of NC: Romney 53% Obama 43% with REGISTERED VOTERS  (Read 2187 times)
Likely Voter
Moderators
Junior Chimp

« on: September 10, 2012, 01:08:31 PM »

While I doubt Romney is currently 10 points ahead, I expect he could still be ahead in NC. I have been surprised that NC has stuck around as a battleground this long and hasn't fallen back like IN, MO, MI, PA, NM, and MN. Obama has been reducing his spending in NC and I bet they wont be spending (or spending significantly) by the election.

However there are currently nine battleground states and Romney needs about six of them. Even if he is ahead in NC, that still leaves him needing to pick up FL, VA, IA, CO and WI (his mostly likely path to win). He needs something big to happen for him to flip ALL of those states.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies