The Record-Courier:(9-14 Edition) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:01:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Record-Courier:(9-14 Edition) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for in February for President?
Duke

Jerry Arkansas

Flo

SirNick

Sibboleth

Tyrion

Napoleon

Undecided

NOTA

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: The Record-Courier:(9-14 Edition)  (Read 9075 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« on: December 16, 2013, 03:25:50 PM »

I want a profile to me :/ I'm too lazy to right my own wiki thread...

I would like to write your profile right now, Superique, but my policy is to write about an Atlasian who has been very important in the news during the week. For the first profile I already had many candidates (Jerry, Flo, Sibboleth, DC, PJ, Spamage), and I guess the next one will be decided on Friday so I have enough time to research and interview.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 01:53:13 PM »

To this day, Superique believes that Xahar betrayed the President and Atlasia, a view shared by many Atlasians.

I would be interested in elaboration on this point.

No problem. During my talk with Superique he mentioned the point in which he stops being in the Pacific Council and President Marokai appoints you to help and improve the region after Wolfentoad and NVGonzalez's messed up. While activity increased after that thanks to the NM-AM, Superique and many citizens (including myself) believe that by trying to destroy the region, regardless of what you wanted to achieve, you did a disservice to Atlasia and the mission that was delivered to you. While now I agree that the move helped to speed up regional reform, we are not seeing any concrete changes yet and the region is still in anarchy and gridlock (which was evidently increased thanks to your party's efforts).

A quick research on the threads created after Pacific Rim shows that most of the people opposed expressed similar views, in which you had "betrayed" (the specific word doesn't really matter) the region, which I why I tried to represent in this article. To be more specific, I don't claim objective truth on this articles, these are very subjective profiles.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2014, 05:05:21 PM »

Excellent!
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Atlas Icon
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 04:53:42 PM »

Iraq? Excellent, I think I'll start working on an editorial right now!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies