Swearing in of New Officeholders (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 06:22:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Swearing in of New Officeholders (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Swearing in of New Officeholders  (Read 578116 times)
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: 2.43

« on: January 05, 2018, 12:01:26 PM »

I, Wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 04:55:15 PM »

I, Wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of National Archivist of Atlasia and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 05:09:38 PM »

I, Koopa D. Quick, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont MP, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I'm not sure if it's legally required, but for Fremont offices, typically "defend the Constitution of the Commonwealth of Fremont and the Republic of Atlasia" is used. Wink
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 08:24:17 PM »

I, Not_Madigan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I Hereby Resign from The Lincoln Assembly

The 27-second term!
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 09:51:11 PM »

I, Not_Madigan, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Lincoln Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me Dave.

I Hereby Resign from The Lincoln Assembly

The 27-second term!
Terms don't start until tomorrow (according to the constitution), so he didn't really have a 27 second term.
As seen above, he did lol.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 01:07:17 PM »

I, Wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Representative of the Atlasian House of Representatives, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 04:03:32 PM »

Also, I realized I swore in one hour early. Guess that's what I get for living in CST. Tongue

I'll just quote it just in case if it wasn't official.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2018, 09:28:23 AM »

Also, I realized I swore in one hour early. Guess that's what I get for living in CST. Tongue

You weren't an hour early. You swore in an hour after 12:00 PM EST. Since CST is an hour behind EST, when you hit noon there, it is already one here.

Whoops: the sequel
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2018, 03:31:08 PM »

You weren't an hour early. You swore in an hour after 12:00 PM EST. Since CST is an hour behind EST, when you hit noon there, it is already one here.

Whoops: the sequel

It only gets harder from here.

Time changes next weekend. Tongue

Oof.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2018, 12:09:10 PM »

Goodbye, sweet House.

I, wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Commonwealth of Fremont, so help me God.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2018, 12:12:22 PM »

Goodbye, sweet House.

I, wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Fremont Senator, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia and of the Commonwealth of Fremont, so help me God.

Wait if this counts as a resignation, could you appoint me to your seat early?

No, I'm not resigning, the term expired today.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 12:15:32 PM »

Goodbye, sweet House.

Wait, there's a week long gap in the term?

No, unless I'm completely mistaken, the term expires on the Friday immediately following the election, except in December.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 12:18:09 PM »

Goodbye, sweet House.

Wait, there's a week long gap in the term?

No, unless I'm completely mistaken, the term expires on the Friday immediately following the election, except in December.
Well we don't swear in until next Friday, which would result in a week long gap.

Welp, looks like I'm mistaken. The terms expire on the first Friday of the month immediately following, lol. Forget me. Tongue
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2018, 12:03:25 PM »

Let's try this again:

Goodbye, sweet House.

wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2018, 09:36:08 PM »

I, wxtransit, hereby resign from the Office of Fremont Senator. (1/2)

I, wxtransit, hereby resign from the Office of National Archivist. (2/2)

Welp, it's been a fun ride. I'll hopefully see you all soon.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 01:08:54 AM »
« Edited: December 03, 2018, 03:09:43 AM by wxtransit »

I, wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman in the Lincoln Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, so help me God.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 12:40:34 AM »

I, wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Speaker of the Lincoln Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, so help me God.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2018, 09:14:16 PM »

I, wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Lieutenant Governor of Lincoln and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, so help me God.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2018, 06:16:21 PM »

I, JaydonBrooks, do solemnly affirm that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman in the Lincoln Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, so help me Dave.

I, Peanut, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman in the Lincoln Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Lincoln, so help me God.

I believe both of you need to swear in again as the 15th Assembly didn't start until 12pm EST today. Tongue

As for me:

I, wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman in the Lincoln Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and the region of Lincoln, so help me God.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2019, 02:16:40 PM »

I, Comrade Funk, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Assemblyman in the Lincoln Assembly and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the constitutions of the Republic of Atlasia and Lincoln, so help me Dave.

Welcome to the Assembly! I'll send you a PM tonight to catch you up to date.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2019, 06:02:50 PM »

I, wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Secretary of State of the Republic of Atlasia, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2019, 10:18:48 PM »

I, wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Minister of Regional Elections of His Excellency's Government of the Region of Lincoln, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Region of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2019, 01:00:50 PM »

I, wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Minister of Regional Elections of His Excellency's Government of the Region of Lincoln, and will, to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitutions of the Region of Lincoln and the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.

His excellency? When did we become a elite republic with a monarchical legacy?

Gotta spice things up, ya know. Tongue
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2019, 02:36:21 AM »

I hereby resign as Minister of Regional Elections.

Due to personal reasons which originally sparked my absence worsening, I no longer have the time to be on Atlas and doubt I will have the chance to return. I sincerely apologize for my inactivity during this period. Thank you all for a great past two years and best of luck to those who succeed me.
wxtransit
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2021, 12:57:44 PM »

I, wxtransit, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of At-large Senator, and will to the best of my ability preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the Republic of Atlasia, so help me God.
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies