Trump responds to Khan parents DNC speech megathread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 05:32:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump responds to Khan parents DNC speech megathread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Trump responds to Khan parents DNC speech megathread  (Read 10689 times)
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

« on: July 30, 2016, 06:18:06 PM »

We're at the point now where people who support Trump are broadly condoning his behavior.  They condone it when you attack a judge for his Mexican ancestry.  They condone it when you insult veterans.  They condone it when you stiff contractors and skirt your obligations.

They condone the actions of a racist, hateful man who has never sacrificed anything for America.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2016, 10:02:44 PM »

I guess this is my bottom line.  Lots of folks here despise common working people because they're not as enlightened as they are.  Let that be their bottom line.

The contempt with which your candidate holds for common working people just because of their ancestry or religion is the real bottom line here.  Working class people aren't just people who look, think and sound like Trump.  They are also the people he loves to insult the most.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2016, 10:18:14 PM »

I guess this is my bottom line.  Lots of folks here despise common working people because they're not as enlightened as they are.  Let that be their bottom line.

The contempt with which your candidate holds for common working people just because of their ancestry or religion is the real bottom line here.  Working class people aren't just people who look, think and sound like Trump.  They are also the people he loves to insult the most.

The above quote is an assertion.  Not a fact.

It's certainly factual that there are ordinary working class people who are Muslim, women, immigrants, African American, of Mexican ancestry, disabled, etc.  In fact, I'd say it's a clear majority of common working people.  The question is whether or not you see Trump's actions as divisive, hateful, and disrespectful.  The people he targets know exactly what he's saying.  That's why they are so concerned.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 08:57:20 AM »

The Khans say they're done with this public argument. Trump should send them flowers in thanks.

Trump could start by coughing up the entirety of the $6 million he fraudulently claimed to raise for veterans in January.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 08:43:45 PM »

Trump crowd in Nevada booed a military mom (Air Force) who told Pence that Trump was disrespecting the Khan family

Does anyone have video on this ?
Please post links, if so.

https://twitter.com/TheMattWilstein/status/760271711040212992
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 10:02:01 PM »

Classic!  The dirty Muslim veteran's father also happens to be an IMMIGRATION LAWYER??!?!  Could this be any more #triggering for the Trump Train?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies