Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 04:10:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Temporary Headquarters of the Labor Party (Leadership election)  (Read 21490 times)
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 26, 2017, 07:20:08 PM »

Well, that sucked. This election was rough. And it might be someone's fault. And it might be tempting to find that someone. And you might want to see if they float. But, what we really need is to look to the future. We need a change. We need a new leader who will turn things around: windjammer.

Also I'm running too. Fhtagn said she might come back to Labor if I become chair, so. . .

My three goals would be:

1) Secession as part of the Labor platform.
2) Dfw got his thread started before I could post this, so I'll just say right now it wasn't his idea and we should not give him credit for it ever.
3) Making windjammer chair.

Thank you, and I hope you vote your conscience.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 07:28:02 PM »

Well, that sucked. This election was rough. And it might be someone's fault. And it might be tempting to find that someone. And you might want to see if they float. But, what we really need is to look to the future. We need a change. We need a new leader who will turn things around: windjammer.

Also I'm running too. Fhtagn said she might come back to Labor if I become chair, so. . .

My three goals would be:

1) Secession as part of the Labor platform.
2) Dfw got his thread started before I could post this, so I'll just say right now it wasn't his idea and we should not give him credit for it ever.
3) Making windjammer chair.

Thank you, and I hope you vote your conscience.

20:23   fhtagn   mwells windjammer said mean things about me why would I want to come back if you make him chair

There goes my only selling point. Dropping out and endorsing Peebs for chair.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 06:22:48 PM »

Thirded/Fourthed/Whatever number we're on and also endorsed. Ted would make a great chair.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 10:23:13 PM »

So inactive Feds can just join Labor and waltz into the Chairmanship? Am I the only one who finds that sad?

(Also...hmmm...Ted's getting a pretty good deal here...maybe I should become a "proud progressive" Wink)

Pretty strong words about someone you 5th preferenced in December and 1st preferenced in February for the House.

by the way, make sure you vote for Ted, Fremont citizens!
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 09:57:51 PM »

This is gonna end badly.
Wells
MikeWells12
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 10:08:02 PM »

Eh, I guess.