What if Madonna runs for president? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 30, 2024, 08:48:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  What if Madonna runs for president? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What if Madonna runs for president?  (Read 1447 times)
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« on: October 14, 2017, 08:36:09 AM »
« edited: October 14, 2017, 03:34:17 PM by Ἅιδης »

She would definitely win all 16 electoral votes from her home state of Portugal.
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 03:46:49 PM »

Madonna L. Ciccone is a native of MI, so she would be eligible to run as it's easy enough for a citizen to move back home.

Could she have her fixed abode in Portugal and still run for US president?
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2017, 03:53:33 PM »

She would definitely win all 15 electoral votes from her home state of Portugal.
Actually, if Portugal was a state, it would have 16 electoral votes, not 15. Using Puerto Rico as Portugal.

Believe it or not, German Wikipedia has still listed the numbers of electoral votes for each state from the last decade... Undecided

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Bundesstaaten_der_Vereinigten_Staaten_nach_Einwohnerzahl

Btw, I just realized that you used the map from the last decade, too. Tongue
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 04:10:26 PM »

She would definitely win all 15 electoral votes from her home state of Portugal.
Actually, if Portugal was a state, it would have 16 electoral votes, not 15. Using Puerto Rico as Portugal.
(snip)

Believe it or not, German Wikipedia has still listed the numbers of electoral votes for each state from the last decade... Undecided

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Bundesstaaten_der_Vereinigten_Staaten_nach_Einwohnerzahl

Btw, I just realized that you used the map from the last decade, too. Tongue

Wow, that's a pretty major oversight. Fixed it.

Thank you, Elassint! 👍🏻
Anzeigenhauptmeister
Hades
Junior Chimp
Israel

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 06:21:24 PM »

I'd wonder how TRUMP would nickname and mock her. “Little Louise wants to run for president? Oh boy, did you note how short she is? How does she want to negotiate with that tiny height and that ugly voice. Her voice is very ugly by the way. Very very ugly. It's true. Nobody likes to hear it. If I were a singer, I'd be much more successful, believe me. So, if Little Louise sits at the table with the Chinese, they're going to play ping pong with her, that I can tell you. And we don't need that. We need a tough cookie like Trump.”

Very creative and accurate! You could add: "No one in China knows her. If she ever wants to become the opponent who's gonna succumb to me the Chinese will have to google her name first because she is so unknown over there - instead of me who had already been famous everywhere around the world before I became president, which she never will."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies