Vice-Presidential Debate Live Commentary Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:50:32 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Vice-Presidential Debate Live Commentary Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Vice-Presidential Debate Live Commentary Thread  (Read 16615 times)
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« on: October 11, 2012, 10:54:20 PM »

That was pretty much the most un-monumental thing in the world. Ryan was a little more elusive on specifics, but Biden was way too stubborn while trying to cram his points in during Ryan's time... to the extent that it made Biden look like a guy you would not want to be president.

Bottom line? I don't think I've ever seen a debate that was so clearly I tie.

HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 11:04:19 PM »
« Edited: October 11, 2012, 11:06:14 PM by HagridOfTheDeep »

Hi Jacob, welcome to the forum.

You may not know this, but people enjoy being treated with respect and not being shat on over differences of opinion. You might be interested in remembering that if you hope to endear yourself to anyone other than your mother.

Thanks.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 11:31:22 PM »

Hi Jacob, welcome to the forum.

You may not know this, but people enjoy being treated with respect and not being shat on over differences of opinion. You might be interested in remembering that if you hope to endear yourself to anyone other than your mother.

Thanks.

I've been a member here for almost nine years. You've been a member for a little over 6 months. Just because I post sporadically and with much lower frequency than you do doesn't mean that I need an introduction. I've gotten PMs from Dems on here thanking me for standing up to trolls like the one that came on and accused Obama of being a Kenyan Muslim.

So... what you're saying is it took me six months to learn how to get along with rational Democrats, and your nine years of wisdom have not yet taught you to get along with equally rational people in your own party. Good job. Bushie is allowed to have his own positions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies