Marijuana Legalization May Be Unstoppable
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:53:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Marijuana Legalization May Be Unstoppable
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Marijuana Legalization May Be Unstoppable  (Read 6739 times)
Small Business Owner of Any Repute
Mr. Moderate
Atlas Icon
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2013, 05:49:53 PM »

10 dollar grams? Cheap stuff or high grade?

Not the absolute top-shelf best, but decent quality. Makes it easy to try all the strains a dispensary carries to find your favorite.

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

CA essentially created legalization. The key difference here is that medicinal marijuana won at the ballot box where full legalization wouldn't have.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2013, 02:42:39 AM »

Just wanted to point out that many states with medical marijuana do require a very serious medical issue like cancer or HIV to get high. I don't understand why CA would create such a silly system in the first place. Why not just legalize and call it a day?  Marijuana laws are still oppressively enforced here in TN. It's way easier and safer to just tell a psych a sob story that gives you anxiety and then head to Walgreens for some xanax. Just get a haircut, dress conservatively, so they have no reason to believe you're a junkie.  Totally not addictive or dangerous Roll Eyes

I agree the system is silly but it's better than nothing. And in 1996 (and apparently 2010), nothing is what we would get. The marijuana trafficking into California from Mexico has essentially stopped. I think that's worth something.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies