NV Democratic State Convention (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 07:53:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NV Democratic State Convention (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV Democratic State Convention  (Read 17463 times)
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: May 15, 2016, 01:00:18 AM »

Ugh just let it end. I don't care anymore, Clinton's the nominee. I supported Sanders because I genuinely think he's a good guy and believes what he says, but it's over and Clinton won. I'm guessing the other Sanders supporters like me left and now support Clinton, so the more rabid ones remain in places like /r/sandersforpresident and aren't ready to give up yet. Accepting defeat is an important lesson in humility, and I hope for the sake of the country that these people come to terms with the situation of reality before November.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 11:22:38 PM »

You either drop out a hero, or stay in long enough to see your supporters become the villains.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 02:14:49 PM »

Well, unfortunately it appears that Sanders has bought into his own hype. This is disappointing to me to say the least. I know he probably won't drop out until at earliest June 8th, but after that he really should.
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 12:12:10 AM »

Jfern's narrative ahead of the convention has suddenly shifted from "you Hillbots have alienated us; watch and weep as all of Bernie's delegates walk out of the convention en masse" to "how dare the corrupt DNC throw out Bernie's legitimately elected delegates? If they didn't want chairs to be thrown around they should have fixed them to the floor; the DNC only have themselves to blame."

No chairs were thrown just like no one chanted English only. Baghdad Bob had more credibility than Nevada Hillary hacks.
The chair throwing thing was confirmed by Jon Ralston, who is no one's definition of a Clinton hack.

Ralston is totally full of sh**t. No chair was thrown. Here's the video of a chair not being thrown.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Bernie4People/status/732619789424832512/video/1

Let's assume that anything else that comes out of Nevada Hillary supporter's mouths is a pants on fire lie.

A video of a chair not being thrown is not proof that no chairs were thrown.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies