NV Democratic State Convention (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:16:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  NV Democratic State Convention (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NV Democratic State Convention  (Read 17400 times)
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« on: May 17, 2016, 12:19:10 AM »
« edited: May 17, 2016, 12:21:00 AM by YPestis25 »

Just to be clear: is all this hullabaloo over a single delegate?

I think it's more them lashing out and throwing temper tantrums over losing in general, and this convention was a convenient trigger to unleash their fury on a scapegoat.

Bernie sure has a lot of work to do to bring a lot of his deranged minions back to the realm of sanity, much less back into the Democratic fold.

Thankfully the majority of us will l back the nominee without much fuss, but this worries me quite a bit for Philly. Even if, as I expect he will, Bernie drops out before the convention and endorses Hilldawg, it could be messy and damaging to the party.

YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 02:47:24 PM »
« Edited: May 17, 2016, 03:13:41 PM by YPestis25 »

Yup, that statement was the last straw for me. It doesn't matter whether you think you're justified in being angry at the process or not, when you can't bring yourself to condemn political violence, you don't need to be running. I'm officially hopping on the Hillary wagon.

Edit: Well, didn't read that statement closely enough, but as other posters have said, the way he worded it, despite his condemnation, was a cop out. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies