CO-03 (Center Street PAC): Frisch +5 (lmao) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 04:05:50 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  CO-03 (Center Street PAC): Frisch +5 (lmao) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-03 (Center Street PAC): Frisch +5 (lmao)  (Read 4176 times)
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« on: October 13, 2022, 02:33:14 PM »

I wish this was true.

I

HATE

BOEBERT

MORE THAN ANOTHER CONGRESS WOMAN

SHE MAKES ME WANT TO VOMIT
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 05:40:58 PM »

I knew it would be close but was not expecting Boebert to actually lose. (She still could win)

But seeing Frisch signs all over Garfield County and some in Mesa County were omens.

And Frisch is from Aspen. locals here hate aspen! Well the people of Aspen. Note Aspen itself.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 02:39:19 PM »

Well Boebert did end up winning, but I don't think any of us expected it to be that close.

I knew it would be close, but when twitter people were prematurely calling it for Frisch.. I did express how skeptical I was of that. I tend to know the places I live very well.

If Boebert continues her previous ways, she will probably lose by a couple of points in 2024 only for the Democrat to lose a cycle or two later.

If she becomes more sane, she will probably win by single digits throughout the decade unless there is a mega wave in either direction.

I knew it would be close but was not expecting Boebert to actually lose. (She still could win)

But seeing Frisch signs all over Garfield County and some in Mesa County were omens.

And Frisch is from Aspen. locals here hate aspen! Well the people of Aspen. Note Aspen itself.
Even I dislike Aspen a bit and I’m not even from West CO.

I love the scenic views of Aspen. But it is too posh for me and too latte liberal.

But I guess it is better than most ski towns.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies