Why do you vote against Labor? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:36:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Why do you vote against Labor? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why do you vote against Labor?  (Read 2585 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: February 20, 2013, 11:18:14 PM »

This'll be fun...

Narrowing it down to just one reason: Labor's track record in my region.

You mean saving it from inactivity? Tongue

In all seriousness, I have no issues with them besides that sometimes they can be far too left for my taste. They have many excellent members- Adam, Gass, Marokai, etc., who've contributed a lot to Atlasia. I was a little bit concerned with their strategic registration in Operation Cottonfield, but it looks like they've stopped.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2013, 10:11:51 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Labor never had many Senate seats at their peak. I think two is the most you've ever had, and one is not far removed from that. The Liberals had six at one point and are down to one. You would have two now if Labor had elected someone who didn't have the least reliable record possible.

We had three for one month (I think it was in November): Julio, Barnes and Snowstalker (if I recall correctly, Barnes and Snowstalker both won special elections for at-large when there were tons of vacancies popping up; Barnes won re-election one month later for the full term and Snowstalker didn't). For the most part, though, yes, our recent average has been 2.

You did have three for a while, in November and December, but Barnes was never elected in a special election. He won the full term in December, beating out Snowstalker, who won in the special election. Marokai was elected in August, but retired in December for obvious reasons...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies