Should Homeschooling Be Banned? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:50:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  Should Homeschooling Be Banned? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Yes
No
No, but it should only be allowed in exceptional circumstances
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: Should Homeschooling Be Banned?  (Read 12625 times)
Miles
MilesC56
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: October 29, 2013, 02:05:41 AM »

Personally, I'm against it, but I wouldn't go so far as to ban it.

Yes, the rich should not be allowed to segregate themselves from the unwashed masses.

Homeschooling should be encouraged for military families who are always moving. For those of you who have ever been children, think about how hard it would be to constantly be the new kid at school. Once you make friends and finally feel comfortable, it's time to move again. What a child needs most is security. Plus, the less teachers unions can brainwash children the better. No one should be forced at gun point to send their kids somewhere everyday. Don't tell me it's not at gun point either because if you don't send your kids to school for long enough, the police will come to your house and if you refuse at that point it comes to being forced at gun point. It's absolutely awful what is happening to our families. Lastly, public education is the preferred method without extreme circumstances. Kids need to learn social skills too.

Dude, you're sounding like krazen. I've gone to public schools for the majority of my academic career and my teachers weren't in unions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies