Announcement from the Governor (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 09:37:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Announcement from the Governor (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Announcement from the Governor  (Read 1324 times)
Fmr. Gov. NickG
NickG
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -3.49

« on: December 15, 2004, 02:31:02 AM »

The next election for Governor of the Mideastern Region will be held January 16-18, 2005.

I will not be running for reelection in January. 
I realize that I have not been able to put the time into fantasy politics in recent weeks that holding such an office deserves, and hope whoever is elected will be an active and energetic advocate for the region.  I am making this announcement now in the hopes that a strong Dem or ULer will step forward to fill my position. 

I have no intention of leaving the forum...my enthusiasm for politics has just predictably waned since the "real" election, but I'll still be around.  The United Left can continue to count on my support in future elections, if I can remember what district I am supposed to be voting in. Tongue Smiley

Thanks to all my friends and supporters for a great two terms in office.  The Atlas forum and the Mideastern region have a bright future ahead no matter who takes the reigns to lead them.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies