Massive Violent Anti-Milo Protests at UC Berkeley (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:15:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Massive Violent Anti-Milo Protests at UC Berkeley (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Massive Violent Anti-Milo Protests at UC Berkeley  (Read 6107 times)
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« on: February 01, 2017, 10:25:53 PM »

Happening now (to follow what happened at Washington a couple weeks ago).  I'm glad that, when I saw him speak, there wasn't anything like that!
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 01:17:01 AM »

When they go low we go high, right lefties?

These snowflakes often physically attack others.

So they're both snowflakes and dangerous assailants? How do these contradictions exist in... never mind.

I'm often baffled how people like you often post harmless-looking people, usually around the lines of a technocratic yuppie, as a stereotypical "snowflake," but then turn around and call them violent and dangerous when they bring out the pitch forks. Make up your mind already.

As for Milo, he's an idiot, and the ideas he spouts are dangerous. He purposefully goes to unwelcoming venues to victimize himself afterwards. He obviously wants to stir up trouble to then say he was right about whatever. Likewise, I don't support the violence from the other side either.

He goes to plenty of less liberal campuses.  You just never hear about that because nothing noteworthy happens.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies