Which congressional or other electoral districts have you been to in 2015? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:27:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Which congressional or other electoral districts have you been to in 2015? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Which congressional or other electoral districts have you been to in 2015?  (Read 21900 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: January 01, 2015, 05:17:58 PM »

NY-19
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 07:22:55 PM »

A trip into Chicago is a good way to pick up a lot of CDs.

IL-3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,14,16

Total: 2 10

Image how many CD's I drove through to get from Laguna Niguel to the Silverlake district of LA. Smiley Did that a lot. Now the only other CD I regularly pick up is the Albany CD. Been too busy to get down to NYC.   

I just got an idea. Figure out in how in say 12 hours, say 14 hours for stops (gotta check out the Williamsburg hood in Brooklyn in more detail, the most fascinating place demographically on earth), to maximize the  CD's Dan and I can get to from Hudson? It might be some trip that goes down into North Jersey after picking up the Westchester CD's, and then winds a bit through NYC to hit them all, maybe getting as far east as NY-1, maybe not, and then back up north, picking up all of the CD's in CT, and the Western Mass CD, before heading back over the line into NY-19. Or something like that. Yes, I know, just nutter. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies