2016 Election Game: Rules/Sign-Up Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:29:39 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2016 Election Game: Rules/Sign-Up Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2016 Election Game: Rules/Sign-Up Thread  (Read 5385 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: March 02, 2015, 12:48:13 PM »

Calling Rand Paul.

Can we put a cap on third party candidates? It seems we have a major third party candidate every game.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 04:52:28 PM »

This will be fun!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 06:43:22 PM »

Good choice!
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 06:49:33 PM »

I'll be John Kerry, mostly because nobody else wants to be.
Dkrolga already has him.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 07:14:02 PM »

Tuesday, April 7th, 2015.

For Immediate Release: Rand Paul Announces Candidacy!

“My friends, I have a message that is loud, clear, and doesn’t mince words: the revolution continues! I am pleased to be with my family-including my father, Ron Paul and my mother Carol, my wife Kelly, my sons, siblings, and friends, on this momentous day. Today, we begin a mission that was started eight years ago: to restore America to its constitutional basis.

The decision I have made was not an easy one; to sacrifice precious time with my family, to be on the road for the next eighteen months, to constantly have the press breathing down my neck. But it is the right decision; President Obama’s big government policies are destroying America’s constitutional fabric. And Secretary Clinton will be no different. It is time for bold change and bold leadership. After all, in the words of my dad, freedom is popular! It is time we stand up to the growing trend by the President to rule by decree, to make arbitrary military and foreign policy decisions, and to take our healthcare decisions back out of government hands and back into the hands of the patients and caregivers where it belongs!

Many of you have stood with me for many, many years now, from our first campaign six years ago until now. Your zeal, your dedication, your blood, sweat, tears, and toil are needed now more than ever as we begin our journey to restore common sense conservative values in America. I ask that you stand with me as we bring our troops home from entangling overseas commitments. I ask that you stand with me as we make a stand that we will not be drowned in debt. I ask that you stand with me as we crush crony capitalism and corruption in government once and for all. I ask that you stand with me as we unite to restore America to the values that made and will make America into the nation that we love and adore. Together, we can accomplish change. Together, we can make history: and I ask that you stand together with me as we move forward.

Today, I am announcing that I am a candidate for the Republican nomination for President! I will carry the message of limited constitutional government, fiscal sanity, and peace to the White House. America, the doctor is in! And the prescription is for change!

Edit: Wanted to get this up now in case I was busy on Friday when the game starts. I hope I am not offending anyone by starting this early. I'll repost this to the game thread when it is created. But for now, I'll just leave this here and expand and repost it when the time comes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies