How to get the popular vote by percentage, either high first or low first (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:31:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  About this Site
  Talk Elections Q & A
  How To (Moderator: Virginiá)
  How to get the popular vote by percentage, either high first or low first (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How to get the popular vote by percentage, either high first or low first  (Read 2645 times)
hopiakuta

« on: November 11, 2012, 04:06:07 PM »

Does any website have popular vote by percentage, either high first or low first; also, electoral total, as percent, either high first or low first?

DonFphrnqTaub Persina

hopiakuta

« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 05:54:41 PM »

http : // uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/index.html

There is nothing in that chart that resembles what I have described, that I am smart enough to locate.

I got this from hitting quote: « Sorry, you have not had a minimum of 20 posts in order to include links. »  Some of the worst software ever.

hopiakuta

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 08:15:35 PM »

If you go to the table of results, it's sortable by any column, including percentage of the vote.

I do not see it; the following has some of what I am looking for, including 1916.  It has no chart, so it does not have first to last, nor last to first. It does not completely contrast popular to electoral.  Nothing solid of the nineteenth century:

< http : // slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history/2012/11/how_close_was_this_election_very_close.html >.
hopiakuta

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 05:55:12 PM »

Although this does not answer my question, I have now heard the four most essential crucial words, on television, regarding fifty percent, twice:

Presidents: Roosevelt, Eisenhower, Reagan, & Obama. Especially since 1900. That truly does settle the most important element of the matter; although, I do wish that I could locate the charts that say so. The most important portion of the matter is settled; by this measure, fifty percent is a landslide.

You have, as well, deleted one of my comments without a clear explanation.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies