Likelihood of Trump running compared to January 2021 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 02:16:11 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Likelihood of Trump running compared to January 2021 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Likelihood of Trump running compared to January 2021  (Read 1061 times)
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« on: January 10, 2022, 09:18:53 AM »

He was likely to run again in january 2021, but at that point in time there actually was a real chance that republicans would turn against him. This chance is gone, so now it is all but certain that he is running again.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 04:02:52 PM »

Trump is losing his conspiracy base. Atlas doesn’t want to talk about it, but he is not as influential as he was a year ago.
I know many are going to say “that’s such a small minority” but it’s not. It’s a larger chunk of his supporters than anyone wants to admit. Now that he is losing ground with them…he may be f**ked.
Most of them still worship the ground that he walks on. It is true that some of them are turning against him due to his support for the vaccines, but my impression is that it is a fairly small minority and they'll probably back him again once he stops talking about vaccines and gets back to his usual nonsense.

BTW, I totally agree with you that the "conspiracy base" is very large indeed. To me, it is the single biggest explanation for Trumps increase in votes from 2016 to 2020 and his current lead in H2H polls against Biden.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies