Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:08:39 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fight for Atlasia: Blair/Kingpoleon 2016 (Statement)  (Read 7323 times)
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« on: September 19, 2016, 05:33:43 PM »

Wholeheartedly endorsed. You will make a wonderful president, and you've done everything you can to earn it. I'm thrilled to have been in the same region as you for all this time, and to call you my Governor, my Senator, my friend. May you defeat Leinad in October!

x LLR
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 05:43:29 AM »

Congrats, Kingpo! I'm sure you'll be an amazing VP
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 08:01:01 PM »

The announcement of my running mate will take place tomorrow morning- stay tuned.
100% Totally Official GM Betting Odds:
5-1 - Kingpoleon
5-1 - Truman
15-1 - Cris
20-1 - NeverAgain
20-1 - Scott
50-1 - Lumine
500-1 - 1184AZ
1000-1 - Clyde Tongue

It'll end up being someone who isn't on the list knowing my luck... Cheesy
No odds for Peebs? Sad
30-1 Wink

Well, that was a bit off, don't you say? Tongue
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2016, 02:52:54 PM »

She is a laborite who Blair himself appointed to the House...
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 06:28:32 AM »

EVERYBODY PLEASE CALM THE HELL DOWN

This is why I left Labor - I can't stand this party bickering. If we could just stop the damn screaming, maybe we could actually solve the problems, and they are grave, that face us today. Just because you don't belong to the same party, or endorse the same candidate, doesn't mean you need to throw attacks about insignificant things that happened 2 damn years ago. And if this was happening in Yankee's thread, you know I'd be saying the same thing, so don't get yourself in that argument. I'm disgusted by this behavior, and it's indicative of the bigger problems that face us. So can we please just calm down?
LLR
LongLiveRock
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2016, 08:48:37 AM »

I felt obliged to post here after what has been a very long, and tiring campaign. I launched back in September after talking to several people in within the party who wanted to give us our best shot at taking back the White House. I made this campaign focused on what I've always done in Atlasia- governing. It's been a long, bruising and at times extremely stressful campaign.

I'd like to thank President Truman for his continued advice and support throughout my run, I'd like to thank everyone who stayed up many a late night on IRC, and to Griffin for pulling a 48 hour shift on both the run off and first election to watch the votes come. It's been the most intense campaign I've fought in Atlasia, and wouldn't of been able to do it without my brilliant running mate Kingpoleon who has been by my side, helping forge policy and helping to set the Agenda for our term in office.

It's only taken two months; but we've finally got their friends

Congratulations Blair! 7 weeks is still more than most of us will ever get Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies