The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:46:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The American Way: A 2016 Election Game. (Sign Up/Rules/Discussion)  (Read 6424 times)
ClassicGOPer
Rookie
New Zealand

« on: June 09, 2019, 07:42:17 PM »

I'll take Kasich
ClassicGOPer
Rookie
New Zealand

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 11:21:38 PM »

Kasich for US: Kickoff Rally
Ohio State University. Columbus, Ohio.

Wow, isn't it amazing to be here? It's been an amazing honor to serve as Ohio's Governor for the past six years. I've been able to meet Americans of all different shapes and sizes, from different backgrounds, and from different incomes. This has given me the opportunity to understand what the people of this country want in their government. They want an end to the divisive rhetoric being spouted from the Democrats, they want an end to untested and bad policy. But what they want most is a prepared and honest government that will always put America first.

Over the last six years, I have spearheaded and lead that exact type of government. A government that truly works for the people, and we've seen the results of what this type of leadership can achieve. So my friends, we need to take our example of the success of Ohio and take it to the country as a whole! Which is why i'm proud to officially announce my candidacy for the Republican Nomination for President of the United States of America!

Americans need a President who will deliver on real policy, not one who campaigns and governs on fantasy, like our current President. When I am elected President of the United States, we will deliver a tax cut for millions of middle class working Americans. It's been over 7 years since the Great Recession hit, the people of this country should no longer have to pay the price of Obama's unnecessary taxes.  

After the past 8 years of the Obama Presidency, we need new leadership, we need change and we need it now! Join with me in delivering sensible and tested change to America! Join with me in delivering a government that will govern for the majority. Join with me to unite this amazing country!

Thank you all for getting out here today, God Bless Ohio and God Bless these United States of America! Goodbye!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies