Kander is dropping out of the KC race to seek treatment for PTSD and depression (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:52:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Kander is dropping out of the KC race to seek treatment for PTSD and depression (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kander is dropping out of the KC race to seek treatment for PTSD and depression  (Read 5143 times)
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« on: June 21, 2018, 02:22:45 PM »

Good

Bury him there. 😀

He will learn the fun of dealing with community activists.  He will become caught in between the community activists and the police.

A lot of you raved so about him after the last election.  So, I tuned in when he spoke to the first DNC meeting after the 2016 election.  What a dud. 

Large city mayorships are the graveyards of most Democrat politicians.  Let us see how deep we can bury him.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2018, 02:38:20 PM »

Good

Bury him there. 😀

He will learn the fun of dealing with community activists.  He will become caught in between the community activists and the police.

A lot of you raved so about him after the last election.  So, I tuned in when he spoke to the first DNC meeting after the 2016 election.  What a dud. 

Large city mayorships are the graveyards of most Democrat politicians.  Let us see how deep we can bury him.

You sound a bit nervous.

Not in the least.  The reason he ran well in 2016, is because Blount turned into dud.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2018, 02:41:32 PM »

Good

Bury him there. 😀

You sound a bit nervous.

He just can't see the appeal in a candidate attracted to adult women.

You obviously have a one track mind.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2018, 02:45:57 PM »

If he is as smart as you say, he will not run for Mayor.
Arkansas Yankee
United States
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 05:55:58 PM »

Well I suppose it's an interesting dilemma for Kander. On one hand, if he wants to stay relevant, he probably needs to run for some sort of office, but if he does, he could end up hurting himself if the office he runs for ends up saddling him with baggage. Running a city seems like a fairly good way to do that, although it could also end up being a net benefit for him in the end.

Also Kansas City doesn't have the same stigma St.  Louis has and is actually growing.  It's not seen as a hopeless cause to the rest of the state.

I think Kander would be great on MO 05. Depending on suburban trends it could end up as a dummy mander past 2020 redistricting.

Also there really is no one besides McCaskill who could beat Parson imo.

Do you think the Black community is going to give the seat to Kander, because he is a rising star.

Emmanuel is 74.  How long does he want to be the representative?  Does Emmanuel have political children?  I am sure he will step aside for Kander
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies